Reviews for Remure Memorium
Zoey Matthews chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
Loving this story so far. I love the DillonxZiggy pairing. Can't wait for more of the story.
darkroge chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
cant wait to see what happens :)
SuseCutesy89 chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
0.o!oh no!poor boys...this is going really good and i cant wait for more!
Dgcakes chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
niiiice 3 the beginning was sweet, and the smut was HAWT!

DAMMIT VENJIX. GO AWAY! XD that totally solves nothing but still!
xdreamernumbuhfour chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
ooooh, /waggles eyebrows at the last part of the chapter/
SuseCutesy89 chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
awwww...so cute...cant wait for more...
Elegon chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
I love this! Dillon and Ziggy are so funny! Plus, the way Ziggy can just shut himself off from Dillon is awesome!
Dgcakes chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Beautiful chapter, hon 3 You handled the Summer thing and the fight really well :3 I'm very proud of you.
bowsie22 chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Aw, this was sweet, kind of angsty and awkward. I love it :D
xdreamernumbuhfour chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
awwww...
Dgcakes chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Is that ALL? God you had my all psyched up and worried that something terrible was gonna happen. Lulz, THIS IS A MORE NORMAL PLOT TWIST, MY LOVE! YOU GET TO LIVE FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Dgcakes chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
This fanfic review does NOT begin with me calling you a hoe, even if all fanfic reviews ever should start that way (because hoe is totally a term of endearment for a favorite author XDDDDD)

Dillon was AWESOME this chapter and oh dear, did Zigs give up his ability to use his magic to save Dillon and 'Aya? 3

Also, I love Gem and Gemma's relationship with Ziggy, as it's been mentioned so far, in this story. It's awesome like Gemma's diary and unicorns :D
Dgcakes chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Oh you HOE. XD STOP MAKING ME CRY WITHIN THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS OF A FIC. AND STOP MAKING ME CRY WHILE SMILING AND CHEERING, DAMMIT! IT IS VERY PAINFUL! XD

I love you so much as you can tell and I'm reading as fast as I can.
xdreamernumbuhfour chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
please, continue
Saiya chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
EEK! A New CHAPPIE! YAY! *overly excited* I LOVE this story and I think it's just the BOMB! i am totally excited to find out what happens next! ooh i just ADORE the sweet scenes!~ CANNOT wait for more so UPDATE pleaz! and son!~
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »