Reviews for Remure Memorium
Karma22 chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Any Chance of gtting this updated soon? I really like this. The dynamic you have between the guys is intersting. I lke how different this story is and I really hope that you update this soon!
Ebony Falcon chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
poor Ziggy and Dillon... please update again soon
charmed415 chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
please do another chapter im really into this story i like the ziggy and dillon pairing they go well together better then dillon and summer
bowsie22 chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
Wow. Egypt is far. Ziggy is getting stronger. Aw, I felt so bad for everyone in this chapter. Cna't wait for the next chapter :D
ShinigamiSaisei chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
WAH! Poor Ziggy *wails* Oh the DRAMA! the HEARTBREAK! the WHATEVER! I just love where this is going and I really can't wait for more and am super ecstatic and happy that this chappy came out! MORE!
Cr8zeCorbinFangirl chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
I don't mean to sound rude or to accuse you of plagerism, but this sounds VERY similar to PunkPinkPower's 'Before We Met' I don't know if you intended for this, but maybe you should just make a note of it in your Author Notes.

I'm very sorry if I sound harsh, mean, rude, or snappy. Really, really sorry
bowsie22 chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Oh no! Poor Dillon. Poor Ziggy. Love this. Can't wait for the next chapter :D
bowsie22 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Aw, poor Dillon doesn't have a clue what's happening. Can't wait for the next update :D
hup123hup123slapslap chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
*dances* I actually screamed when I saw this was updated. My dog barked at me...

I just started reading this today and then BAM it's updated! I'm so happy lol

This is why I need a life XP

Anywho, it seems silly to ask at this point but please update soon because I love it and all :D
hup123hup123slapslap chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
I feel like I'm gonna cry. Poor poor Ziggy! And Dillon really isn't the smartest is he lol Ziggy practically laid it out for him and he didn't get it...silly Dillon

Where'd Ziggy go? Dillon better freaking find him and figure it all out dangit XP

Please update soon!
bowsie22 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Wow. Things just get worse. Poor Ziggy. Can't wait for the next chapter
Rita chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
WoW, I'm so excited to find out what happens next. Please update soon or my ghost will be haunting you until you do. lol
bowsie22 chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Aw, poor Ziggy. Getting his heart broken. I wonder where they are now. Can't wait for the next update :D
12345 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh damn! This is honestly very interesting! Please please update soon! I so can't wait to read the rest! :D
darkknight25276 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
More soon! This sounds really good so far. I hope to read a new chapter soon. Keep it coming!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »