Reviews for Smug Bastard
Such an enjoyable read.. Your eloquence seems effortless and you kept everyone in character so well. Bravo
MiniLover chapter 7 . 8/23
Loved it! These two are seriously hot together!
Fanficescape chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Hot but I think Sookie's strong enough that she would have rescinded Eric's invitation at least after he left.
Fanficescape chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Mmm mmm good!
ilovejessssss chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
wow that was maybe the hottest fanfiction ive ever read. thanks for writing, off to check out more of your work (hopefully!)
hyldeblomst chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
wauw. after eading this story, i must say that it is one very very lovely piece of smut and lemons. a new all time favorite of mine.
realjena chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Very hot story! Love her fire and his persistence!
jules3677 chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
You managed to build this up exceptionally well. The sex scenes well well written & thought out adding to the increasing sexual tension between them. Had a lot of fun reading this. Thankyou.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Not going to lie, it was hot, but it was NOT consensual and I have to admit, that bothers me a little bit.
Aura1324 chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
It would be interesting if you wrote a one shot of what would happen if sookie obeyed eric's demand
beth626 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
seriously hott! i had to fan myself a couple of times.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
I really wish there was a sequel! Here's hoping that you decide to write one at some point.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Oh my god; is it hot in here? That was WICKED good. I mean seriously, you rock, sister. Well done.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I love that Eric refused to stop when Bill showed up. Very nicely written!
Ragna01 chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
First of all, the video has been removed from youtube. Second of all, when it comes to writting the most addictive lemony goodness you are second to none!