Reviews for Smug Bastard
Fanficescape chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Hot but I think Sookie's strong enough that she would have rescinded Eric's invitation at least after he left.
Fanficescape chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Mmm mmm good!
ilovejessssss chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
wow that was maybe the hottest fanfiction ive ever read. thanks for writing, off to check out more of your work (hopefully!)
hyldeblomst chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
wauw. after eading this story, i must say that it is one very very lovely piece of smut and lemons. a new all time favorite of mine.
realjena chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Very hot story! Love her fire and his persistence!
jules3677 chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
You managed to build this up exceptionally well. The sex scenes well well written & thought out adding to the increasing sexual tension between them. Had a lot of fun reading this. Thankyou.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Not going to lie, it was hot, but it was NOT consensual and I have to admit, that bothers me a little bit.
Aura1324 chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
It would be interesting if you wrote a one shot of what would happen if sookie obeyed eric's demand
beth626 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
seriously hott! i had to fan myself a couple of times.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
I really wish there was a sequel! Here's hoping that you decide to write one at some point.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Oh my god; is it hot in here? That was WICKED good. I mean seriously, you rock, sister. Well done.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I love that Eric refused to stop when Bill showed up. Very nicely written!
Ragna01 chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
First of all, the video has been removed from youtube. Second of all, when it comes to writting the most addictive lemony goodness you are second to none!
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
O.O WOW
darksorceross chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
.GREAT I'm glad i searched this up thanks for a great story!