Reviews for Sun Crossed Lovers
VAlady chapter 1 . 8/6
I remember reading this when you posted it.. back then I didn't know how to leave reviews. I love the way you wrote this, the idea that their children would choose different paths is both painful and beautiful. One for him and one for her as indicated. And while this seems a bit sad, in the end it isn't because now they have the promise of being together forever. Niall truly came up with the gift that keeps on giving. thank you for writing this.
hyldeblomst chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
hmm, not sure it was quite my taste, but i still found it very well written adn the plot was original, if not somewhat sad. thank you for sharing :)
Coonkisser19 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
it was cute and i cried
classicoldmama chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
oh so lovely and I'm so crying!
VampireInDisguise chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This made me cry a little :') You're a great writer :)
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Really great story. Had me crying and smiling.
Fluffy-Kyo chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
brilliant. this story made me cry. please write a sequel! one of the best eric/sookie stories i have read :)
ncmiss12 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Awe that was sad! I hope you write a sequal or another chapter that tells what happens in ten years and how she gets to stay with him! This story should come with a tissue box warning!
papaslittlecj chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was beautiful :)
Tara chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That was amazing :]
smittenskitten chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This is an amazing story.

The concept & style of writting it was unique.

I can not believe this missed my eyes.

I'll love to read more of this most definitely.

If you decide to make a series I'll be deffinitely one of the first in line to read

Thanks for sharing this lovely story.
Modiggy chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
OK, this is EXTREMELY Good! I liked this and wish you would continue or make a sequel to this. I cried so bad for Eric! I felt his pain, it hit too close to home!

Please continue this, it really is very good!
sweet.sonata chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was some powerful writing because I cant believe i cried. Will ther be a way for Sookie to come back? i feel so heartbroken for Eric.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Beautiful and painful.

Thank you for sharing.
Sameera77 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
A wonderful story.:)

I was so moved by Eric's sadness that it made me cry.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.:)