Reviews for Brothers Long Lost
Blazing Glory chapter 25 . 5/7/2010
Still reading it! Hm what could the boys be up to? I really have no idea. You're right, Matt will get angry/bitter with Gil over having to put him up for adoption, and maybe even jealous or angry towards Jeff since Jeff had the life that he (Matt) should have had. Keep it coming!
mOoNlIt WeReWoLf chapter 25 . 5/6/2010
Please continue to update as soon as you can I enjoy reading this story it is one of my favorites
QueenofYourWorld chapter 25 . 5/6/2010
aww poor Matty (hugs)

Shanny you are an idiot(hugs him any way) hands him a bag of Skittles

(Jeff Muse looks on with hand out) no mister, you dont get none, your hyper enough as is.
continue with another chapter please
CodyRhodesFan chapter 25 . 5/6/2010
DUN DUN DUN...
AN IDEA?
What? I wanna know! :O
What's the plan? FUCK. XD.
Poor Shanny. Did Jeff just vaguely imply that Shanny is stupid? I LOVE.
Matt haz the memories of evil. I LOVE TOO. :O
MATTY ANGSTY ANGST OF ALL ANGST. :O
_
OMG. HE SHALL READ. :O YESH.
Shanny is not used to Matty's moodswings. XD.
When Gilbert said "the best of moods" I remembered this British fic. XD.
GOOD. THE FORT. :O
...I WANNA KNOW ZE IDEA.
Lemme know the idea!
I WANNA KNOW.
X3. AWIE, BABE.
Now write another chappie. XD.
X Sam. ;D
takers dark lover chapter 24 . 3/12/2010
I'm sorry this took so long, but I have been sick and in the hosiptal. So here it is. I am glad Matt went to his appointment, and also that Shannon is back. I think Shanny is good for both of them. And I wonder what Jeff is planning. I can't wait to find out! Great job!
slashdlite chapter 24 . 2/20/2010
Sorry for not reviewing the last couple of chapters!

Glad to see Matt getting some help. Talking about it seems to help and I'm sure the therapist will get Matt to feel less anxious and be himself as time goes by.
QueenofYourWorld chapter 24 . 2/20/2010
Matt did so well, i am proud of him(hugs Matt Muse)

Jeff is such a good friend(hugs Jeff Muse)

Shannon is so obsessed with the fort. I am ordering a inspection of the fort. (Shannon muse raises arms for hug, *rolls eyes* pats his head-Shannon smiles)

great chapter, i think you are turning me into a huge Shannon fan, i never hated the dude, he was just never high up on my list. Now you got me wanting to read fic with him in it. (Shannon muse smiles bigger)

please updater soon
CodyRhodesFan chapter 24 . 2/19/2010
No eat! FAINT! XD!

Cwying Matteh! X3!

Shannon is the love! ...I want him dead too now. XD! Yay! I start liking Shannon more in this story! BURN HIM! XD!

Short sleeved tee! OH YEAH!

SHANNON!

YAY! THE KIDS! FOR MEH! XD!

Tammy! Our girl! XD!

BLOOD! AND SCREAMS! YAY!

Verbally! WOO WOO WOO! X3!

Better off dead! YEZ! XD!

Terrible. Aww, makes meh feel sad. Let's torch him, XD!

When he's like 'they're the reason why I'm always sad' it made mah heart ache for a minute...

WOOT! READING MATT! X3!

I LOVE! X3!

X Sam.
Blazing Glory chapter 24 . 2/19/2010
Great start with the doc. Wonder what Jeffy's up to? I love the little surprises you work in. The kid in the parking lot was a nice touch. Hope Matt will heal and be able to deal with the scarring, both inside and out. Again, great chap and waiting for the next one.
Juniorspades chapter 24 . 2/19/2010
Omg it's gonna start getting really good! :D Yayy! Write more! :O Shannon! Woohoo! We need some shirtless scenes though, like OMG! Lmao just joking :P. 33 love this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next O_O.
Blazing Glory chapter 23 . 2/11/2010
Nice bridging chapter. Lets us see just how worked up Matt is getting. I liked Jeff laying everything out like "connect-the-dots" for Matt. Like most younger siblings a) Matt doesn't give him enough credit to see what is going on and b) they think they have to spell everything out cause everyone else thinks their dumb. Hope when Matt gets to feeling better he 'adopts' Shannon, the trouble the three of them get into would be priceless. Matt will survive. He just needs to realize he is strong. The kinds of beatings and emotional abuse he suffered robs its victim of their feelings of self worth, ability to deal with emotional stress, self confidence and as you have shown, trust issues. Matt is young enough to be resilient, although it may not be all smooth sailing for Gil!

I'm feeling much better - so extra hug and hot chocolate for all.
takers dark lover chapter 23 . 2/11/2010
Jeff and Gil have to stop treating Matt like he is going to break. Yes they are worried but they need to give him room to breath. And just let him know that if he needs them they are there for him. And Shannon needs to come back into this maybe he can help in some way.
Juniorspades chapter 23 . 2/11/2010
OMG! Chapter 23 already. Ah! I remember this from the start *tear* :). But this means it's closer to ending :(. Poor Matty...XD But he'll live U_U. Where's Shannon :O D: lol. Good job, keep up the great work :D
CodyRhodesFan chapter 23 . 2/11/2010
SHAKY! WOOT! X3!

Tears! WOW! YAY!

MAKE HIM FAINT!

KILL HIM!

XD!

"I sort of figured that one out." XD!

You're mah older brother, CUTE!

But then I met you and there was something about you I liked, you seemed nice but you where always scared. -that is a quote of Hardycest, XD!

JEFFEH! SO CUTE!

HUGGLEZ! X3!

ADOWABLE!

Aw! Matteh no eat!

YAY-I MEAN, NO! Don't eat! STARVE! FAINT!

XD!

WOOT! Doctor!

LOTS OF MATTEH ANGST! XD! YAY!

_

DAYM! I just noticed the title of this chappie 'Waiting'. CUTE!

DIZZEH! YEZ!

THROW UP! GO AHEAD!

Aww! Matteh! The centre of attention!

KILL HIM! XD!

THE LAST PARAGRAPH WAS AWESOME.

I LOVE IT!

MORE! X3!

Maimzy: Daddeh haz to go to court?

Snifle: SWEET!

Jaylene: *slaps Snifle*

X Sam!

Maimzy, Snifle & Jaylene. X3!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 23 . 2/11/2010
I love how heart felt Jeff speech was.(pat Jeff Muse on the back)

And Matt makes me sad everytime, his crying and all makes me too(hugs Matt Muse)

(Shannon Muse stares with arms out) GOD DAMMIT! You werent in this chapter either,(Shannon Muse raise hand) No, talking about doesnt count. As soon as she writes you in a chapter where you are actually present I will figure it out then.

Anyway like I was saying Matt is the one that makes me feel in this story. I hope that court doesnt make things worse. Or going see the psych-(cant stand those people, but they are fun to mess with hehe)

Update soon