Reviews for Key Blade
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
i love it! can't wait for more!
MasqueradeBall chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
Update Update Update! This is the awesomest story EVER! Thanks for the chapter! And I can't wait till the next one *hint hint* :P Keep up the awesome work O_O

~Maddy
White Rose Fox chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
I love your story and I hope you update soon. Please.
Bookits chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
John is so funny! I love him! HahHzhzahahHa! Please with sugar on top update ASAP!
Nitrea chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
This stories Awesome! You're an awesome writter!
-Love Nitrea ;)
luci-guinassi chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
i'm not much of a reviewer but i like your story and i hope u update soon cause i hate waiting
ThatGuyWithAFace chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
At first, I didn't really like the story because Train seemed pretty out of character. However, I do like your style of writing and the characters (although Train was starting to resemble a little like a certain sparkly vampire in the beginning).

All in all, I like the story and I hope you keep up the good work.
Ray-nee-chan chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
omg! itz so getting good! lol it's realy intesting ! keep it up and update! LOL i lo0ove it! though *throws a blunt knife at u but miss* :D
RagnellAlondite chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
quit panicking so much about how long it takes to post. like i said before you are one of the fastest posters i know. and as for the beta i would be more than happy to lend a hand. just message me back if you do want my help. otherwise keep up the amazing story.
Grammar Nazi chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Please, please, PLEASE fix your grammar mistakes!

It's killing me because this is such an awesome story and the grammar really hurts it.

So..fix it? Pretty please?
RagnellAlondite chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
hilarious. it was an amaing chapter. and dont worry about how long it takes to publish the chapters, you're a lot faster than others stories that i read.
Ray-nee-chan chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
thank u for da update ! keep it up ! i love it ! GLAD UR BACK AND KEEP UP DA LENGHT AND UPDATE SOON!
Ray-nee-chan chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
dis story lenght is short! need more and thank u for the heads up! update soon !
name chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
... sounds so pretty i want to see a landscape like that.
nolalove011 chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
This is definately a great Black Cat it's a good length for each chapter. Who would have thought to put Train in high school anyway? I'm really looking forward to the next chapters.