Reviews for Battle Ready
HeyMcFly chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Did I like any of them? I LOVED all of them. Poor Nick, Poor John. And yes, very original description of Dean's eyes. Loved them! :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Because a hunter with only one bullet waits

I loved this line. Really poetic.
Swellison chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Winchesters one, Lucifer zero. Score a big one for the good guys! Yay! Likelihood of Supernatural really ending this way? I'm not holding my breath;-(

Sue
Swellison chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Nice word usage to paint an unimaginably grim view of hell. Really like the hunter with one bullet idea, too.

Sue
Twinchy chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Now, that was an interesting turn of events for sure. Well thoughtout.

I'd rather see Michael and the Heavenly host forgive Lucifer eventually and invite him back into their ranks, but still.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Great idea for a POV, Liv. I liked the view you wrote for Dean of 2014 which he had on his counterpart. Well done
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw, I feel really great and content for poor John right now. Thank you, Liv!
Impaladreams chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Well, that's a much happier ending - fingers crossed eh?

very nice

Jane x
Impaladreams chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Loved that - green as the arctic ice!

Lovely threesome

Jane x
Micaiah chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
I'm so glad you didn't have Sam as Lucifer's vessel. I think I will cry if that actually happens. Good job on all three drabbles.
Tribble Master chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
i almost missed this one! fabulous! *applauds* great tags to a great episode! Write on!
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
I l ove it ... artic ice is beautifull imagery. well done! (and the disclaimer is cute to) brilliant as usual! Write on!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
oh i love it, just adore it. the last line is bittersweet.

also: bandoned really? i think you mean: abondoned (but i'm not using spell check)

Write on!
CiZiwejes chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I love all the three of them but I loved the third one the most. The altered future, and am I glad to see the boys together at the garden, with Lucifer in the middle, not in Sam. Love it! Great job on all three. By the way, I like how you associated John's home to Mary. So true!
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Oh, I liked it a lot, skipping through time and ending where I'd like it to end!3