Reviews for Servant
IcyLady chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
It's really a shame that you didn't finish it. I was looking forward to see what would happen!
Tsuki Yosuke chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
Hey there. I'm not sure if you've already handed ur story to someone else yet, but I can see the potential and the ending to it from reading the whole thing. If you don't mind, I can take it from you. Just message me if it's alright, but don't do it if someone else already stole ur story from me. That would just suuucckkkkk...
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Yay, Break! I love that man. xD
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
How could I have forgotten Sebastian's love of cats? xD This chapter had me alternately laughing and saying "oh no" pretty much the whole way through. Poor, poor Gilbert. Lol.
Annabelle Mapel chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
The loved the story well done
SmilingArtist chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Aww...that suck... -pouts-

This fic is too good to be left unfinished.

Oh, well. It's your story.

Great work on this fic, btw

-Setsuna
darkrose821 chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
Aww, I am sad that you are not continuing the story but I understand your reasons. Please let the readers know if you let anyone take it over. I look forward to fics you will write in the future!
Emaginethat chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
After chapter 10, I wish that this was a CielxSebas fic.
Sebastian as uke should so continue on :o
Kevin.Regnado chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
I read accused as aroused wow I'm ready for the next chapter before you even wrote it.

Taking your time really makes this story better or maybe its the wait I have to go through that gives it a sort of illusion? c:
darkrose821 chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
WOW...this is the first time I have read anything where Sebastian is the uke...and I fricken loved it! lol fantastic job, can't wait to read more in the future!
Kevin.Regnado chapter 10 . 2/4/2010
I can tell you had the scene pictured in your head which is why I'm going to bluntly say to re-read this one so you can fix and switch some words to make it better and not make the sex seem so instant.

I can't image a twenty year old ceil he has such a baby face xD
Yuuichi4 chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
hmm this was quite something else.. I must say I am not fond of it but I will keep up with the story just for the hack of Gilbert
Xxninny435xX chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
i love this xD

it makes my laugh, but it can be serious at the same time, and i love that. xD

update son? xD
Kevin.Regnado chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
Vinny can plan the Apocalypse so long as he's allowed to molest Echo ;'D
Freywa chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
Awesome. I love this story D

And that dream was so sweet *v*

Can't wait for next chapter!