Reviews for Bottle Feeding
JackFrostVampyre594 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Awwwww! So cute! I love fics like this!
Sukuangtou chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I. LOVED. THIS.
It's just CUTE!
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Loved this! - It was a great story, and I know you said oneshot...but I do request another Vamp Fai story! - Even if its not a sequel, thats okay. I just would like another story about the two! Great job!
xarinam chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
i love i love i love fye is so weak!

and the story about the feeding-bottle is funny and so so so so cute

if you wright a fanfiction with fye and a feeding-bottle please warn me

thanks
Nikki3669 my actual account chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I LOVED IT! OMGH! XD

Could you do one when Fai gets used to drinking blood but gets sick or something? And they have to bring out the bottle again but he throws a fit. I think it'd be funny and cute!
silkyselkie chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This is so cute! I'll have to look up this series and Yu Yu Hakisho, because I've never seen either (though everyone tells me I'd love Yu Yu Hakisho). I really like your writing style though. It flows really well and never confuses the reader (something I occasionally do XD)
lady Alexas chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
so sweet
Reidluver chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Holy cow! _ I'm squeeing at how adorably cute this was! :) I'm struck with a desire to read this over and over again. It's a comfort to read something about Kurogane taking care of Fai without it turning into this big, romantic sexual thing. I thank you so much for this. It was so cute having Kuro-puu take care of Fai by feeding him a bottle! How adorable.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Nice! :D That was really funny about the bottle feeding. I'd love to see this continued!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This story is just too cute! *fangirl squeal* I love how Fai whines when he sees the baby bottle.

I can really see Fai being like that too, not wanting to hurt Kurogane or drink his blood. You did a good job keeping them in character.

Thank you for the story!

EFM
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
One of my first fai/kurogane fics, nd it was so sweet. makes me wanna read more 3
Ashimattack chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
cute..

but also disturbingly out of chracter...

not flaming or anything

but... yeah..

creepy lol.

it was cute when he tried to climb over his shoulder though

an okay fic :)
RoseWolvenheart chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
oh wow! this as awesome! i do hope u make more!D i just started watching this anime. love it_
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Awe, that was so cute, with Fai being babied like that. -blush- It made me happy to read, please write more KuroFai!
hi chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
o.o I had to read it after seeing the title that was hilarious I was like omg...hehehe