Reviews for No Way 5 and 1
Tris Holmes chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I love it! Did you come up with the concussion words at random, or have some sort of process, like skipping every three words in a book? Thanks! Live long and prosper!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Good job!
slaxl chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was really good. I love these types of stories and this was no exception. Jim's random concussion ramblings were very entertaining. Fave line- "It undoubtedly meant Jim had found trouble where none previously exsisted". Leave it to Jim...
Doni chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Nicely done. I have to say that gibberish Jim is pretty funny.
Baeg-in Ae chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I don't have much to say about this story, this being my first review and all. I just wanted to let you know how truly delighted I was in Part I when Kirk was mumbling nonsense. It was probably supposed to be a bit serious, but it made me giggle quite a bit and I appreciated the humor. Also, hearing Kirk say no way seems completely acceptable in my head and I like the way it sounds. Overall good work! I hope this is the right way to review a story haha.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
No way! The gibberish section was very fun and clever.
Techno-Poet chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
D'aw, such a cute story! :3 (I'm pretty much reading all of your stories that I haven't yet, so be prepared for some more reviews!)

I love the gibberish. I think that was my favorite part of the story; mainly because my friends speak in gibberish-on purpose-a lot of the time, and I've had to learn their language. It reminded me of that.

Also, I could see that happening in a TOS episode. D
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Unexpectedly touching...very nice.
looking for chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
The concussion was definitely amusing. Very cute, liked the happy ending :)
believeinsherlock221B chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Repetitive, and a tad OOC but cute.
InnocentGuilt chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I find it so funny that I misread your Author's note in your K/Mc story, and incorrectly accused you of that being your first Star Trek story...when Star Trek is all you write. Oh, the IRONY! I'm sorry. That was so my bad. I usually don't have those happen to me, but this does make a great story. Wow!

Anyway, I do like this story. I'm not as crazy about it as K/Mc, but I can appreciate this one. I actually started out as K/S girl m'self...and now just can't seem to find my way back.

I totally loved his concussion. That was completely amazing in so many different ways. Out of the three stories I have read of yours, I believe I can tell you that your imagination is almost without equal. I love the different and knew things I find in each of them.

rose taylor chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aw! That iso cute and sweet. Although Jim does kind of overuse the phrase "no way"...

Nice job!
AyaMarr chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Cute 5 and 1! I especially liked the part with Jim babbling off random words that was funny and endearing.
S chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Loved it! One of the better 5 and 1 stories I've read and very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing... and keep writing K/S! You do it so well! :-)
Sazzypants chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
that was really adorable! i L-O-V-E-D IT!