Reviews for Hyoutei Halloween Fair
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Hurrah! That was quite amusing. I like Halloween-oriented stories much more than I do the actual holiday. Funny how that works. I really want candy now though... ; Um, Silver Pair was adorable, and the AtoJi at the end was incredibly cute too. Jirou can't NOT be cute though. He's just amazing like that. :D
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Although the smut seemed a bit rushed and leads me to believe that Shishido is very experienced despite them never doing anything(previous partner?) it was still pretty freaking hot. Though you had Shishido undoing Choutarou's pants twice and there were some grammar issues but everyone has those. I love the hints of other pairings in it, and I can only imagine what Atobe and Jirou were really doing in the surveillance room.

If you're still looking for a beta I'd be glad to help if you want. Though honestly I don't know much more about it than you.

Anyway, keep writing, the world needs more Silver Pair love!
Yukie Kyu chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
It's so damn seductive!
Lulu-Prints chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
You. Are. Awesome.

Lols, the Halloween mood was lost because of all the hot action XD. I suppose the haunted mansion actually belongs to Atobe? That'll explain the ending lols XD. More! I demand more! XD.

On a more serious note though, would you like me to look through this story for you? While I wouldn't call myself a really good writer, I think I'm pretty good at correcting stories and stuff. Drop me a note if you need me! XD.
ice flow chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
LOL! Yes, I did enjoy my half page of Adorable fluff. I'm just sad it wasn't longer. *pout* Write more Adorable next time in your next fic? ne? XD
Kurai Minoru chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
It seems to me that I forgot to review. Well, here's your belated review. BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha ha ha ha...cough cough, wheeze...pant...catches breath. WHITE T-SHIRT FETISH. That is a good one. Totally made my day. Whenever I see someone wearing a white t-shirt, I am going to randomly yell that at them! Keep writing!

~Kurai Minoru X The Dark Truth X
Lulu-Prints chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
"Chountarou offered, stripping of his sweater and revealing a loose white t-shirt underneath. Nothing special to anyone else, but this is that part where I mention Shishidou’s white-shirt-fetish."

This becomes my favourite quote of the day. Best ever. WO I LOVE YOU! XD.

Can't wait to read what happens (:
ice flow chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
...Hahahahahhaha! XD Nice, Dirty Pair alert~ XD Oh...any chance you can put Adorable Pair in this? Please? Please? pretty please? XD (Adorable Pair AtobexJirou, if you didn't already know) XD *absolutely LOVES the pairing* They're so cute together...heheheheh...*imagines Jirou asking Atobe for something and Atobe about to refuse, but then sees Jirou's wide, puppy-dog eyes, and completely collapses and gives in to the adorable blond* XD

Anyways, this was amusing so, Ohtori still doesn't get the hint about why Oshitari wanted him at the haunted house, did he...*snicker* XD