Reviews for Leave
SaraL97 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hilarious!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
HOLY CRAP that was so funny i think i died...literally...i fell off my chair from laughing...-_- XD good job!
Princess Dystopia chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Haha. Very nice.
theBrillianceofNight chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
HAH! I loved this story! And they're actually somewhat in character! ...Sorry if that sounded ofensive... I don't really think before I talk or type... but it was hilarious! I am SO favoriting this! Keep writing!
ChepOnFire chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Very random and VERY funny! Just love it!

And calling my favourite red head a "sly little bastard" made me laughing madly, it's so~o fitting! XD
G-dot chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is well loved by a person who can understand the idiocy and genius in this scenario. The very idea has yet to struck gold into human kind knowledge banks.

Same thing happens to me and my other roomies. "I win, get over it."
Sasuke vs. Itachi chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I thought the story was very funny though it would have been cool if you made it longer or more detailed.
Blight Purged chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I liked it. It was just a short, two-minute comical relief where everyone's favorite red-head outsmarted the "number one" Uchiha- again. My only qualm with this is that it was too short. I was sad when it was over.
RandomnessIsGold chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
huh...my bro told me i was dangerous...maybe he's right...well he probably is anyway lol.
Only If You Wish It chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Haha, this is funny! Oh, and Go Gaara! :)
existence555 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
AHAHHAA. that was hilarious.

and very entertaining.

nice job :)
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
It wasn't stupid; it was hilarious. Brilliant. I can just see a situation like this ensuing; and the characterization was terrific!

You get points for this. Many points. XD
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Dear god I can't stop laughing! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME! This is by FAR one of the funniest things I've seen in a VERY long time! So funny in fact I stole one of the quotes and put it in my profile! You crack me up! 6 ft. really! He said that to little you! Laughter heard from across the country. This had TEARS coming from my eyes! You should get into fights with your brother more often if this is what it leads to!
Hyouhaku chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Really random but funny to

Nice job XD