Reviews for The Trip
Anna of Greece chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
i love it. consider updating!
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
good story can't wait til you update
meggers5983 chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
I like this story so far, I can't wait to see what happens next...
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Loved this! I loved how alice "knew"

And when you do big paragraphs it makes it hard to read. seperate the lines.

I loved this! Quite humorous!
Rose N Valerie chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I loved this chapter I think my favorite part was the drunken frat boy. Anyway can't wait til the nxt chapter!
JusBCuzICan chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Funny beginning with Edward and Bella. Gotta love Emmett...he's one of a kind.
ppppppp chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Just a little concrit, although thid is a well written fic in general. In your summary, when you spell "thier", it is actually spelt "their". You know, i before e except after c becoming null and void?

And when you write a number in a story, it is best to avoid the actual character and write the word. Such as, in your summary, you write "3 pairs of siblings", it is better to write "Three pairs of siblings". A gramatically correct summary definitely draws in readers. Might I suggest a beta just for those nit-picky things?

Otherwise, this is an engaging fic, and the characterization is sweet. I'll definitely be following and can't wait to see more.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Loved this chapter! and the key switch was funny! the anticipation is killing me for when they all meet! cant wait!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
loved this!
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I wanna go to Vegas! WA!

Great start, hun! I'm excited for the story!

Here's a tip... *lowers voice to a whisper* if you put that it's a Bella/Edward or whoever story, you'll get more viewers. *wink* If you're keeping it a surprise, then just put Bella. That will probably get you some more lookie-lou's.

Can't wait to keep reading!
charmindarlin chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
WooHoo! Way to go girlie! So thrilled to see your words up here! Smooches-tasha
staceygirl aka jackbauer chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
What a great story! I can't wait till they all meet! I hope it's Jasper x Bella. KIDDING!