Reviews for Forever Strong
Kat of a Different Color chapter 1 . 2/8
This is lovely and decidedly what I needed today.
Because there is no way that Rossi can be so stoic all the time. (Not that he's as stoic as Hotch, of course...)
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
i would love to see this as a multi-chapter fic, i mean what happened in Hotch's office? whats going to happen with in the relationship dinamic of the team as well as with Dave and JJ? but i digress i love what you have kindly fed us!
Christy chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
At the beginning of this story you reference another, "Northern Star". I can't find it anywhere!

Can you please tell me where it is archived? I'd love to read it.
spk chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
LOVED it! I didn't find Rossi OOC because I believe that this reaction is hidden inside of him. :)
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I don't honestly think it was OOC... there's untapped emotion in Rossi. I think you did well with exploring that. This isn't at all my ship so I'm not sure what compelled me to read it, but I'm glad I did :)
kenzmom chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Very well written! Making a vulnerable Rossi is no easy task and I think you did it very well! great story
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
wow just reading it was awesome very emotional

a great story
snoozie2105 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Beautiful! I love reading your strong JJ and weak Rossi! We don't get nearly enough of that in ff land - too often its JJ needing Rossi, he the knight on a white horse come to make all of her problems just go away, which I don't think does either character justice.

Please, give us another JJ/R where she is the pillar of strength!

Susan
JenRar chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I can totally see Dave breaking down like that. So sad!
1719162 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I, for one, definitely didn't find this piece OOC in the least. Based on what I know about Italian men, especially in the middle of an intense crisis of faith, not having him be this emotional would have been a discredit to the character. You portrayed his pain amazingly well. And, you offered hope at the end. Definitely going down as one of my personal favorites.

Thank you for a wonderful piece.

Tracia
1733219 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
You have captured the emotional, not-in-control side of David Rossi in an amazing (and realistic) manner. Stunning job.

Thank you for sharing.

Tonnie

Great line: “But you can’t live your life on ‘what if’s, Dave,” she continues. “It takes up too much energy. It hurts too much.”