Reviews for Harry Potter and the Champion's Champion
bigdick chapter 16 . 6/22
lmao amazing
paulieandgilbert chapter 16 . 6/6
I have to say, this story is outrageous, outlandish, and outstanding! Although its also so funny it should be outlawed! ( not fair to the competition you know.) How you came up with so much delicious absurdity, I have no idea, but I'm sure happy you did! BRAVO! :-D
paulieandgilbert chapter 9 . 6/6
This just keeps getting more and more outrageous! I'll admit, Ron's wand-polishing gag is pretty old now, but everything else is hilarious. I have no idea what is floating around in your head dear author, but it would probably make Weasley's Wizard Weezes look boring! Great story! :-D
paulieandgilbert chapter 3 . 6/5
This is funny, innovative, and just plain cute! Exactly what I want to find on an otherwise hum-drum day! Thanks for the free giggles! :-D
CmeClearLee chapter 16 . 5/31
This is my favorite humorous story. Most stories posted as such are just dumb. This was hilarious and a good read to boot. A well placed memory charm would be perfect to enjoy it again and again.
AnomolyInPi-Major chapter 16 . 5/29
Hi there!
A very amusing story! Laughed very much :D
I have to say, I like both endings. I can't decide, which of them is the better one.
Love your ideas and will definitly read more of your stories!
Greets,
Anomoly
Kuro chapter 16 . 5/27
Bastante divertido jajaja
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 16 . 5/24
This was an incredibly enjoyable novel, I really hope to one day see more works in this same vein in the future (Romance/Comedy) since you clearly have great skill in that genre.
Son of Kronos chapter 4 . 5/15
BASH THE WEASLE, WITH GIANT MALLETS FAL LALALA LA LA LA LA!(the tune to deck the halls)
DemonBry chapter 9 . 5/14
I wish the ending wasn't an Omake. Because that was too funny but also makes too much fucking sense..
CarolsSister chapter 4 . 5/11
I know I have read this before, but I needed a good laugh today and the various methods you used against the two ginger wastes of breath does it for me.
Emzily2023 chapter 10 . 5/6
Stupid, Snivilous
Charluda chapter 16 . 5/2
What did Ron ever do to you
c-wolf chapter 15 . 5/1
Considering the crap he put the other 3 champions through. it was very nice of them to pay for Ron's treatment I'd think
lol chapter 10 . 4/25
this Dumbledore cracks me up lol
4,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »