Reviews for Harry Potter and the Champion's Champion
KMJeanne chapter 15 . 9/21
Thank you for this story, it is a gift to the world!
KMJeanne chapter 9 . 9/21
I'm glad the ending of this chapter isn't part of the actual story, but it was so funny to read!
KMJeanne chapter 7 . 9/21
I love this story so far, especially this chapter! I can't remember laughing so hard while reading a fanfic! Absolute genious
hdres chapter 4 . 9/19
This is such a funny story. I have been laughing so much everyone on the bus was looking. I shall have to read this only at home from now on. You have written something that is genuinely hilarious but even better each situation keeps building on the last so it just gets funnier. Thanks for brightening my day.
Smile-J chapter 15 . 9/19
Your story made me laugh out loud. Thank you so much!
:)-J
This is a fanfic that took a lot of work and I absolutely love it 3
Toleranny chapter 10 . 9/13
I think I might have busted a gut reading the interactions between Ron and Moody/Crouch. You should write comedy for a living. You're a comedic genius.
deathreapr45 chapter 16 . 9/15
Just finished the story and it is hilarious. I almost died at work because I was drinking Gatorade during my break when I read the bit during the weighing of the wands. Love the stories you write. You can write both seriously and hilariously which is pretty hard to do.
deathjester3 chapter 16 . 9/10
Brilliant work! I haven't laughed so much in ages - Thank You!
Juliethobo chapter 2 . 9/9
How much must Harry hate his so-called best friend to allow him (the lazy stupid git) to compete in his place.
Juliethobo chapter 1 . 9/9
I love bashing Ronald Bilius Weasley. I think it should be made into a national holiday to bash that lazy slob human garbage disposal along with his sister and mother.
Hey- what about Luna and Krum?
I can't ever tell whether the wand polishing and/or broom expressions are literal or euphemisms XD kudos to you and please keep writing :)
Perfect in every way
I love your fanfic so far! Please keep writing!
ps. Maybe spare Moody next time XD