Reviews for True Legends
tinawinna chapter 4 . 1/23
I'm really loving this story. For some reason I really enjoyed the bath scene and the grooming of Sesshoumaru. :)
I can't wait for the next update. :D
InuDemoness1525 chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
amazing story! love it all. feling very sad about inuyasha though. dieing to know how a romance happens with kagome and sesshoumaru :)
Kuragehime94 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
(_) That was cute. Always loved Sesshomaru but the thought of actually trying to give his demonic form a bath is a bit daunting. More-so in this situation. I'd have started to panic trying to explain what everything was/does, especially more delicate things.
clippit chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
hmmm looks like sesshoumaru is finally getting better! hopefully he'll be able to gain his humanoid form soon. overall the plot and story is good and i can't wait for more! until next time! ja ne! ;}
Ninja Star Light chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Please update soon. This is a very unique and great story. :)
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
It's Been Soooooooooooooooo Long D; But Im Glad You Updated , I Would Love To Wash , Blowdry & Brush Sesshomaru :) I Like This Chap Hopefully We Can Expect Consistant Updates On This Awesome Story
Updatee Soon !
Orihime-San chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
so far ... THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
Space Banshee chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
YES! You updated! I love this story so much! I can't wait to see later chapters! :)
Shiba-san chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Thank you for updating! Great chapter!
Angelus Ulquiorra chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Awwwwww. I just, love this.
Kuryu chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
D: oh noes
Kuryu chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh my. Looking interesting!
Valleygoat chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
yay new chapter! oh good he still remembers who he is. i was kind of worried that his mind would have been lost or something like that. great chapter, looking forward to the next one, please update again soon.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
This story sounds interesting, keep it coming. Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
I love this story line. Keep them coming!