Reviews for Delicate Like a Snowflake
trulysusie chapter 1 . 2/4
I love protective Nate. Great story! :)
Oreo-PeanutButter-Macaroni chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wow i love this story its so cute! very funny, i love the snowflake. I have always loved the Peyton and Nathan friend relationship! you did an amazing job writing and portraying it!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I really hate how long it takes me to get to read your stories.

It's even worse how long it takes me to review...

I'm getting a new laptop for Christmas (FINALLY!) and I won't be stuck using this slow piece of junk, and when that happens, I plan to review just as much as I used to...

This was brilliant.

The emotion that you write - I can literally feel it, like it's coming off of the screen, and it's just incredible.

Simply said, I've fallen in love with this story, as I have most of your stuff.

Pure genius. ;]
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
aw wow that was extremely well written! i loved how protective nathan was of peyton and how she was his sister that was so cute and i loved the leyton that was adorable as always i like them sneaking around.
SkinnyKidSpencer chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm hoping you can continue it, but if not I totally understand. Thanks.
Juzzy88 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
AWW that was so awesome... everytime you write a new story it gets bumped up to one of my new favourites...
othstewy chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
After reading this story I feel obligated to leave a review. I commend you for producing such lengthy oneshots that are written so well. Time after time you write LP gold and I appreciate all the hard work you always put into it. I may not review every time but I always look foraward to opening a story when I see an alert from you. These types of stories are definitely my favourite of yours. Where Lucas and Peyton are drawn to each other but there is some sort of forbidden element between them. This was such a great oneshot! Can't wait for the next one.
SomeYouGiveAway chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
ah this story was amazing! really enjoyed reading it. I definitely cracked up at the beginning when I read this "You're still not allowed to fuck my brother," Nathan says casually as he flops down on the sofa and reaches for the remote. Both Peyton and Lucas spit out the beer they've just taken sips of.

Haha that was so funny, and lots of other fun things happened! Lol, it would be great if there would be a sequel to this and where you can see how Nathan and Haley get together xD That would be fun. Than Nathan knows for sure that you can't choose who you love!

Anyways, amazing one shot again!
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
"She changes into the shirt Nathan gave her, and when she lays down in Lucas' bed, she feels more alone than she's ever felt in her life. Now, more than ever, she feels like she should be laying next to someone."

I loved these lines in particular, they really rang true to me. The idea that she would be in his double bed, and wouldn't feel giddy warm fuzzy thoughts, but loneliness was oddly poignant.
SmH-ac chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
There are so many things to say about this, but first it seems really important to point out that this is just well written. It is so obvious that it isn't about who you're writing, it's about how. I mean you have so much style (which (just to clarify) doesn't mean that the writing lacks substance) and it just keeps getting better and more distinctive and this whole thing is just a compelling read. Basically it's fantastic and that's not because of these characters (who feel like they're yours). The tv show reference seems like it's been pulled pretty far into the background, maybe that's because (even though you reference specific events) the feel is just so different...

The reference to health care reform (especially coming from a Canadian) is so awesome. And how can you not like a story that mentions JD multiple times?

Seriously (though this is probably not the right forum for this) art in general (great art specifically) has this way of giving perspective on things that have happened to us (or around us) that maybe we are too close to, to examine in any sort of meaningful way. You have this ability to relay horrific (or potentially horrific) situations in a way that both gives them all the weight or seriousness that they deserve, without the kind of stereotypical melodrama that accompanies this stuff on tv. Everything feels genuine, which makes it believable and makes the reader able to relate to it. I am doing a horrible job of describing this, but some of this story was difficult to read and that has everything to do with how you wrote it.

The fact that you manage to be so consistent, without ever (ever) feeling formulaic is really impressive...
simplyme7196 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I adored this story. It seriously took me about an hour to read, but it was completely worth it. I'm a huge sucker for a Nathan and Peyton friendship, along with Lucas and Peyton (obviously). There was so much detail and so many scenes that this oneshot was simply amazing. It made me miss snow too! haha. Another awesome story!
WDE11 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
You are the QUEEN of One Shots! Goodness, I just adore them and this one is no exception. This was perfect, no other way to say it. How you mold and build on the character of LP is so amazing. Your attention to detail and your little one liners that are so meaningful or that make me chuckle, are just classic YOU! All I can say is I hope for our (really MY hehe) sake you are "hold" up again and feel the need for a little LP to keep you company. Thanks again girlie!
DKnAK chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This was a sweet story. I loved the length. I LOVE protective Nathan and his relationship with Peyton.
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love it. Full of Nathan and Peyton friendship and Leyton fluff.
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
aw i loved this one shot! i wouldnt mind reading a sequel with haley meeting nathan and falling in love with him. love your writing! can't wait to read more!