Reviews for Digicross Tamers
Jlargent chapter 34 . 1/15/2013
Please update.
arrow chapter 34 . 12/5/2009
i like how you put your own twist on this seires
zigmas chapter 34 . 5/8/2009
Continue plz! :D
Progos chapter 34 . 11/24/2008
You, sir, are brilliant.

My only critique actually applies to the previous chapter: you fell victim to the "as plot demands" bug. In this case, Immunity to D-Reaper As Plot Demands. Every biomerged Digimon is immune to D-Reaper – except for Isao-Beelzemon. Hopefully you have an explanation that you left out for pacing reasons, but leaving it out harmed my immersion in the story.
Metal Dragoon chapter 34 . 11/18/2008
HAHAHAH! YES! Metaldramon for the win! Dude, I am SO glad to see this story back up and, if not running, than at least shuffling forward.
Yami Vizzini chapter 34 . 11/18/2008
I'm not sure why, but it's good to see the D-Reaper take a different host/battery.

I'll need to look back and see where Lillymon and (the other) Guardromon came into the picture. In a weird way it makes sense for Rika's mother and Miss Asaji to get partners. And for that matter, what happened to Rika?
Kell Shock chapter 34 . 11/18/2008
zigmas chapter 32 . 12/26/2007
CONTINUE!
zigmas chapter 33 . 12/25/2007
Cool!
mangagirl18 chapter 33 . 8/13/2007
OH MY GOD! This story is absoloutely AWSOME! I cant wait for the next chapter, PLEASE continue soon.

By the way, is Lucario's Japanese name Rukario? Cause I noticed you're using alot of Japanese names.

Anyways, thanks for a great story.
piplup.3 chapter 33 . 7/30/2007
this story was awsome, a bit long, but awsome. i do hope you are going to continue the story because its awsome.
Silver chapter 29 . 7/1/2007
I noticed something in this chapter, that is if I'm thinking of the right pokemon, you spelled Lucario's name wrong. Instead of Rucario, it's Lucario, if you've already fixed that little detail then never mind, but just thought i'd point it out. This entire chapter is one of you're absolute best yet, can't talk long, too excited to go and read next chapter! *zooms off*
Kell Shock chapter 33 . 6/7/2007
Hah, how amusing that Impmon and Isao both achieved them dreams.
Yami Vizzini chapter 33 . 6/6/2007
So wait- the digital world's been wiped out now? With, of course, more D-Reaper to follow in the real world.

I'm not sure whether I PM'd you or not about it, but in response to your uncertainty about whether or not you used all of the Devas (I just reread the story a while ago), I don't think you ever mentioned Mhiramon (the tiger- I only recently found the flashback with Sandiramon, who I hadn't realized before was in here). Was he destroyed with everything else in this chapter, or what? I probably should have mentioned it before- oh well.

Sweet battles, especially now that Guilmon's back and Isao biomerged! And using a Porygon as the ark is uber cool.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/24/2007