Reviews for Dark Waters
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 4/11
NOoo that so needs to be continued. xx
mewlingquimlover chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
that was awesome, i love the little struggle and banter between the two... oh and the smut! of course the smut was amazing!
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow. I really liked how that ended. With Edward's simmering guilt to the surface and Leah's own turmoil. It was really beautifully written. You really need to get published. Your stories are wonderful.
jmrbear chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This one shot really moved me. The view into the depth of their mutual loneliness was striking and devastating. The final paragraph was particularly moving. You write beautifully and I look forward to reading more.
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Perfect. Totally believable, conforming to all my 'fussy bitch' requirements ;)

Sorry, I totally suck at reviews. I really liked it :D Totally the best choice for my first Ed/Leah.
winterstale chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
You nailed Edward's voice in this, babe. Rainbows on copper skin, the cold emptiness that comes from the absence of the divine. Yes!

I started here, assuming this is my gateway drug for CODW and I'm already needful. Onward.

xoJ
recey2010 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
WOW please this can not SHOULD NOT b a one shot YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO UPDATE AND CONTINUE loved every word
CodeSalert chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
So not fair that this was the end on this story...I WANT MORE!

I thoroughly enjoyed this one-shot!

Sin-
KendieV chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
fantastic story!

i love this pairing so much :D

thank you thank you and thank you!

i hope that you continue this one day - it would make an amazing story :p

excellent work!

EA.
LynnLautner chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I loved this it would make a great full story too... ;)
goodbeans chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Amazing!
pamnick17 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Please, please! Tell me this is not a one-shot! I love this, and also crave for more! I hope you update this month, please tell me you will! And also your writing squills are awesome. The way your describe everrthing they felt and thought of each other was perfect.

-Love,

Pam
mehr03 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
HEY GREAT CHAPTER...PLZZZ UPDATE SOON..THKS AND GUDLUCK
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
As with everything you write, you pwn me. Once again another wonderful story. I adore how you write Leah and Edward - this has become my favorite pairing. Thanks for sharing your o/s with us.
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I can't believe I never left you a review for this o/s yet because I must have read it a bunch of times. I really love it - it leaves me feeling wistful and heart-achy in such a good way. You write incredible Leahs.

xox