Reviews for Card Captor Harry, Season Two
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
I really want to comment about how I questioned you on the Potters and you updated within a day, but I don't think I can afford to let my ego get away with that. I have a lot more important stuff to do than let myself preen.

Moving on...It's great to see Harry in action again. It’s been so long, I forgot how good a fighter he was under your pen.

Ugh. Jealous Ron. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate the guy. I understand where he’s coming from completely and wouldn’t wish his baggage on my lesser enemies. And love him or hate him, he always comes back in the end. You’ve gotta respect him for that. It’s just that, he brings out Harry’s emo, and I hate emo Harry. He’s dull, he’s whiny, he’s mopey, and all around he drives me up a wall.

Hermione is perfectly within character. Most people don’t realize that she’s in the same boat as Harry: she has few friends, and she holds them desperately close. And with their tendency to get themselves in deadly trouble, she takes it on herself to be the responsible one. So of course when she finds out Harry is hiding incredibly dangerous weapons from her, she’s gonna flip.

And Harry is equally understandable. He’s a protector: he’ll do anything to protect his friends, even keep them in the dark about himself, personal consequences be damned. And he does deserve his secrets. The guy’s earned them.

All in all, a very moving representation of the intrinsic dynamic between the characters at the core of the Harry Potter series.

Now, all seriousness aside. You made Change switch Ron and Lee. Bwahahahaha! Oh I can just picture it in my head! Lee’s body freaking out and Ron’s is practically stripping hers to get at all of Lee’s non-standard toys to chase after Change. Hahahaha! Incredible!

I can’t wait to see the fallout from this chapter. Especially how Ron and Hermione react to how the cards intersect with Harry and Lee. Hermione’s earlier examples of perversion will be nothing when compared to handing her the live grenade that situation is, kukukuku.

And then there’s Keeper. Aside from suggesting they bribe Power with candy and feeding Kero chocolate he hasn’t really done anything. And that is just weird. The explicit lack of perversion and explosions is anathema to his existence and inclusion in a fic. Just what is he getting up to?

Keep up the great work!
Macavity Omega chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
About time you started updating your older stories.

Seriously, finish what you've started.

If you really feel like doing a short omake story, do a collection of them.
Sorakage Sama chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Wow! An update at last. This was arguably one of the most dramatic chapters yet, and I can't wait to see what happens after all this drama.

Ja ne

Soakage Sama
SetoKibasPhoenix900 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
more, i want more! this is absuotly hilarious! please update this! If you don't mind could you check out my stories and give your opion
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Can't wait or the next chappie on this!

BlackRose
Sailor Yin Yang chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
iv loved the story so far but one question comes to mind when i remember which cards are left. Is The Change going to be a background card or will it get its own embarassing chapter
TempestReign chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
really awesome story!
Progos chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire!

Speaking of Girl Genius crossovers, I need to check if anyone's done one with Revolutionary Girl Utena. I mean, come on! Revolutionary Girl Genius Utena! Who can pass something like that up?

I look forward to the next chapter, whenever it comes.
EspyLacopa chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Hmmm. Wonder who's going to end up being Yue. (which is likely rather obvious given what Yue means and the parallels with the anime/manga)
Cloud Dancer1014 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
-Interesting. You truly are a genius.

Harry's luck, however, has been too good. By now, Hermione ought to be getting curious as to his changes in attitude, and now that she has more time to watch Harry, it will soon become clear to her that he has become more tense and responsible, as you put it.

Also, it's a wonder a card hasn't popped up and swept Hermione and Ginny into trouble.

One more thing: That self-insert that our trio of heroes got swept up in . . . whatever happened to it? Don't ask me why, but I got the feeling that maybe Moon was going for another threesome pairing . . . which, in terms of the relationship between Lee and Harry, ought to make things even more complex.

Happy writing, and update soon!
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
KEEPER? You obviously haven't gotten this far in the Keeper story yet. This should be interesting.
InTheKitchen chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
*SQUEE* you have Card Captor Sakura which I positively adore and is my fave of all time! As well as Harry Potter which I'm slowly becoming extremely addicted to. I LOVE YOU! 3 3 3 plz update soonz I'm dying to know what happens next!
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Wow. I wonder what else Keeper's been up to? Knowing him, I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled a Genma Saotome and got the native Harry engaged to some girls somewhere. And if he had a hand in helping Meilin and Tomoyo lock Sakura and Shaoran in a closet. I'd buy it.
Cococrash11 chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Will Keeper meet the orginal Harry Potter from the books?

P.S. Also Winter is Yue right? Except she's a female right?Will Harry face Yue for the test to become the Master of the Cards? I hope it happens soon.
RCryoga chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
this story is awesome. just be sure not to ever have lee and harry get together romantically. i wouldn't say anything about that except that you have her in sayoran's role. but unlike with sayoran and sakura, which is a antisocial combined with a social personality, lee fei and harry would be an antisocial and an antisocial and those just don't work. also it would be ooc from how you are writing them. i applologize if you never planned to put them together, but i just would hate to see the story ruined like that. good work with the story, though i would like to see harry get more cards. also you should keep in mind that what let sakura become the master of the cards was her friendship with them. you have both lee fei and harry becomeing friends with them, which may interfere with the test if you followed ccs didn't really get to know his cards personally in the series.
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »