Reviews for Card Captor Harry, Season Two
RCryoga chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
this story is awesome. just be sure not to ever have lee and harry get together romantically. i wouldn't say anything about that except that you have her in sayoran's role. but unlike with sayoran and sakura, which is a antisocial combined with a social personality, lee fei and harry would be an antisocial and an antisocial and those just don't work. also it would be ooc from how you are writing them. i applologize if you never planned to put them together, but i just would hate to see the story ruined like that. good work with the story, though i would like to see harry get more cards. also you should keep in mind that what let sakura become the master of the cards was her friendship with them. you have both lee fei and harry becomeing friends with them, which may interfere with the test if you followed ccs didn't really get to know his cards personally in the series.
Athena chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Enjoyed as always, thankfully my mum used to me chuckling for no apparent reason by now ;) I look forward to the next chapter.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Yes. You've kinda gone off the beaten path for your crack-infused plot.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
dark672 chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
A private Clubhouse? For shame Shadow Crystal Mage, For shame. At least it's just a chamber and not some mansion with a billion house elves and battle fortifications.
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
amusing update
SlothKeeper chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
I seriously love Kero. He's the comic relief that makes my day. And so true to his cardcaptor self too. I thought it was funny how bubble kept repeating "I'm not cleaning that up". I think giving the cards personality really makes the fic, where as some fics just have the cards fly around. And I didn't know club houses were mary-sue no-nos. Mind sending me the list? lol. Can't wait for the next update.
Gundum M chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
good chapter
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Nice chapter. I can't wait to see how Harry tackles the tasks. And how long will it take Ginny to make a move thanks to Mirror's teasing?
SlothKeeper chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
o, winding down to the final run of cards. I really do hope you update soon. I feel like Harry's fans, just waiting for the updates.
divad relffehs chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
why is this being posted again?
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
amusing update, woudl eb even funner if raven poped up also. lol
damon blade chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
You had to bring Keeper into this didn't you? still he could be good to have around if Water decides to show up while his there, I have to say its been a while sense I reviewed any of your work but I lost trake a while ago and have only just gotten around to rereading teh card captor story, keep it up and post again soon as I can't wait to see if Keeper is going to go DeeDee on everyone or not.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
when will more romance come
Gundum M chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
great chapter
LuckyRosepetal chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
This story is amazing. I absolutely adore it, I spent all of today reading this and Card Captor Harry:Season one. I was kind of nervous reading it, but it was definitely a good idea.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »