Reviews for Card Captor Harry, Season Two
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(due to character constraints, the five minutes of actual laughing put into every fifth line of this story, and the accompanying multiple losses of breath and two bottles of water it took to allow me to breath again before continuing to laugh, will be condensed to the next singular 'ha')HA!(once more condensed to meet character restraints)!

WORTH IT! A thousand, MILLION times Worth It! Oh, if only the gods would but let you type at the speed of thought, and that the graces of fair Calliope, Erato, and Thalia* would speed your mind to further your great this work, so we, so humble your fans, may partake of more this masterpiece of literature!**

*The muses of Epic Poetry, Lyric (often erotic) Poetry, and Comedic Poetry, respectively.

**This is what happens when I spend a week trying to read Hamlet when I'd rather be reading Small Favor and Turn Coat again.

Note to self: go pick up White Night at the library.

Further Note: go to other libraries to find more books.

Side Note: put some serious work into the Hary-meets-Hary story.

You want an award? Keep up with stuff like this and it'll only be a matter of time. XD

“WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!" (regresses into the unhealthy cackling that I have been doing for quite awhile now)
Unsigned chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
That last part was dejavu.
dark672 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
DAMN! That is mean! Just plain mean! Funny, hilariously so, but still mean. It will be interesting to see what happens to Ginny.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Nice chapter. But I can just see the Clow cards tying Harry up and leaving him wrapped up for Ginny on her birthday. After all, they all like one another, I don't think they'd mind sharing with Ginny since it would give them one more person to cuddle with. Mirror at the very least wouldn't mind.

Oh yeah, and Sand's appearance in this chapter had me thinking, Gaara copying. Though I can just see Harry leading a bunch of the younger appearing Clow Cards to a sweet shop.
Reader Just A chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
I love when you have Keeper drop into one of your other stories! I was so happy when I figured out who the ice wielding other Harry was. Keep up the FANTASTIC work you freaking fanfic genius.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Hey look! You live! That's nice.

And the chapter was funny too. Keep writing!
nxkris chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
great chapter. i love that keeper has chosen this as his next universe and that a new card is found. update soon.
Jeikobu Mayakashi chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Amazing, just finished with the previous two, hope you update soon.
NA chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
well i guess i should not say post quickly or die?

perchance requesting permision to rive your ventricals with a runcible spoon?

anyways your story is much apreciated at any rate, and as i am not paying i make all demands in pure jest (_X)
Koneko156 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
hey it's Keeper! i remember him! glad to read more of your work, i've really missed it! :D
Pheonix Dawn chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Take your time.

Just please don't stop.

I've enjoyed this series greatly and am looking forward to it's continuation.
Heaven's Archer chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
These stories are so amazing! I nrmally think these are kinda corny but you right the CCS/HP universe really well ;) Love the whole fanfic mentions you have in there too XD

The Clow Cards are written so well :D I love how they all love their 'master'. I believe I just made them sound like Harem girls, but that is beside the point. I would have preferred it if Fei had less cards...just cos I didn't like her at the start...and she got some of my favs...oh well.

Anyway ;) You say that asking you to update soon slows you down so...Update when you can?

Lots of luck with your other works ;)

3 Archer
Anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hah, a triumphant return!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
WTF? #$(* (#$& #( :? Omg. I have missed this so much! I'm so happy about the new season. But OMG! WTF? Update! Update soon!
Phnxfyr1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009