Reviews for Card Captor Harry, Season Two
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
WTF? #$(* (#$& #( :? Omg. I have missed this so much! I'm so happy about the new season. But OMG! WTF? Update! Update soon!
Phnxfyr1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Can't wait for more
HolyMage Mouto chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
ROFLMAOx100

*20 minutes later*

Oh God Lee's screwed Keeper is here. I wonder if Keeper can use the clow cards like CaptorHarry?

Anyway's is Keeper going to stay long or only a couple of chapters?
Zap Rowsdower chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Dimensional traveller? In a CLAMP-related fic, based on CCS?

You know what you must do. Bring in the established Travellers from the other half of the continuity multiverse!

I recommend postseries Tsubasa!Syaoran and the Ambiguously Gay Duo myself (as opposed to early series duo and clones), since they're less likely to be obsessively focused and rushed in their travels.
Unsigned chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wow - wow. Very nice chapter to start things off.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Do my eyes deceive me? An entire chapter staring Harry Potter? And not just one, but two! This more than makes up for the two-line cameo in the last chapter of Raikiri Triken.

*Ahem* Sorry for the slight barb there, but I've really been wanting to read more of your Harry Potter work. And you didn't disappoint. From beginning to end, one great laugh and plot point after another. And you threw Keeper in! It'll be like having a third Weasley twin running around; Totally awesome! I can't wait to read his reaction to how the Clow Cards interact with Harry and Lee.

Also, a question. Are you still taking suggestions on card combos and capture scenarios? Because if you were to add Silent to Harry's invisibility cloak and Through combo he'd have less presence than a ghost. Unseen, unheard, and intangible; so much mischief he could cause ;)
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
cackles evilly
K98 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Good to see you updating this series again.
Ookami chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
*UCK YES! I've been waiting for this!

OMFG! KEEPER!YAY!11!1!1!2

C-calm down...darn my Keeper fangirl-ness...

YES! Keeper shows up some more!
Cococrash11 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
You finally update it! Oh yeah whats Mein doing?
divad relffehs chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
FINALLY! I have been waiting for a long time for you to get on with the story and after what I think was nearly a year or so you updated, I hope that we don't have to wait so long for the next one
dark672 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Good start man. It's great to see you writing again.
GeshronTyler chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Ah, Card Captor without all the silly fluff. ) I wonder when, or if, the Death Eaters will manage to snag one of the cards.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Nice chapter, I especially love the chaos that Mirror Harry, Card Captor Harry, and dark crystal Harry could cause by all walking around the campground. I do think Ginny should see something soon that lets her learn the truth about Harry, I do think she'd be a good addition to Harry's budding harem.
muaaimoi chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Keeper! Uwahs i love him! Im srry im still hyper off teh candy but awsome chappie im so glad tour continuing this ! Im a fan!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »