Reviews for Card Captor Harry, Season Two
Tarquin chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Ugh. Him again.

You obviously love Keeper (I refuse to call him Harry, because as far as I can see, in any way that matters, he's not), and frankly, this is most of the problem. I can only hope he has more of a purpose here than he did in HP:Raven, because otherwise you might as well just rename him Gary Stu and have done with it.

(In the aforementioned story, the *entire Justice League* spent two-and-a-bit chapters in a heroic-but-slowly-losing battle with a demon invasion, until Keeper got off his arse and disposed of the Big Bad with almost no apparent effort. If it looks like a Gary Stu, and quacks like a Gary Stu...)
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
YES! YES! YES! Please tell me that this means regular updates again. I missed reading your works. This was such a great intro. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama

P.S. That was an interesting twist, bringing Harry Potter, Keeper of the dark heart, into this. Are you going to cross him over with all of your Harry Potter x-overs?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wait, what? *points at last paragraph* I demand an explaination! *sputters*

Hopefully in the next update. When ever that happens. *is not pressuring author for an update, as long as there will be one in the future* *nods*

Anyways, YAY for the second season! And fourth season should be a little crazy. Voldemort vs. Clow Cards. Clow Cards win. *snicker*

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Faria Lyton chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Woohoo! More CCH! That said, you need a Beta. Badly. I'd offer my services, but I'm working on a novel I'm hoping to sell right now.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6