Reviews for Beast Boys Gambit
Guest chapter 21 . 12/5/2009
Then help destroy the brotherhood Didi! They made all this crap possible!. mean chapter, but well done.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 21 . 12/5/2009
Excellent chapter; good dialogues and action, as usual.

Star of Airdrie chapter 21 . 12/5/2009
another great chapter. Starfire with Marie was so sweet. Poor Didi (even tho she's evil-ish now)

GuardEzio chapter 21 . 12/5/2009
heh, im still bagging on there being a 4 way marrage. oh and why not scrap the original ending and make this one to official one since even though the previouse was good it pales in comparion to the alternitive
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 20 . 12/4/2009
Go, Marie, Go!

Guess the whole 'get Raven pregnant' was only a trap for her and Gar; Rae will feel so bad for this.

Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
Very good chapter. At first I was happy for Raven and Beast Boy; it seemed as though things were looking up. Then it ended up being a trap, which kind of bummed me out. Don't get me wrong, it was a fantastic twist in the plot, but it still depressed me a little that Raven and Beast Boy still cannot find happiness, no matter how hard they try.

I am interested to see what happens next; you have a plethora of different opportunities to work with and a whole slew of avenues to choose from. You really could send this story in any direction of your choosing and that fact keeps me as a reader coming back for more! Very well done!
GuardEzio chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
and things are heating up XD
G. Login chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
Marie rules! So was that true from the doctor and the Brotherhood toom advantage of it, or was this a trap from the begining.
titanfan45 chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
Go Marie! I suspected the assistant was Didi from the description of her. You have really out done yourself so far in this alternate ending.
Star of Airdrie chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
great chapter! what a cliffhanger! Can't wait for more!

Go Marie Go!

Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 19 . 12/2/2009
Very good chapter, as usual. I liked the part in the beginning with the stewardess wanting an autograph. It is one of those little touches that I greatly appreciate in a story; it really humanizes the characters.

I look forward to see what's going to happen with Didi and the Brotherhood of Evil. So far it looks as though Didi has been turned, but at the same time, I have agut feeling that I shouldn't give up hope quite yet.

As always, I'm looking forward to future installations!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 19 . 12/1/2009
Alright! Star is back.

Didi was probably turned into some sort of super soldier

GuardEzio chapter 19 . 12/1/2009
im not supprised you have all those hits, especaly with the 2nd endind
Star of Airdrie chapter 19 . 11/30/2009
great chapter - love the mention of Stockholm Syndrome.

I'm so sad for Starfire but its sweet she named her baby Garfield.

titanfan45 chapter 19 . 11/30/2009
I really liked the original ending, but I find the alternate ending to be fantastic so far. I'm glad you brought Starfire back for an appearrence.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »