Reviews for Beast Boys Gambit
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
Interesting! I didn't expect you to get Galfore involved; that ought to be good! I'm looking forward to seeing where else you choose to go with this from here. It has been a gripping read so far and now is focusing on the emotional aspects of the characters, which I find quite interesting...

Very well done, and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
Star of Airdrie chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
alright, finaly caught up! Yeah I guess Galfore would not be happy!

Nice writing - it sure is a very unique plot.

FYI:

In the comics, Tamraneans married often for diplomatic reasons. There was no divorce or polygamy, but there isn't always monogamy.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
Yipes! BB will have a long talk with the closest Starfire has for a father. Problems.

And very cool job with Batman and Gordon in this chapter.

Keep the good writing.
Star of Airdrie chapter 13 . 11/25/2009
huh, okay, on to read more... I'm really having issues with polygamy but still a great story!

Star of Airdrie chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
wow, that is an abrupt ending. on to the alternative... well written as always tho!

Star of Airdrie chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
poor Babs, how many times has she received pity-proposals in the comics...
Star of Airdrie chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
a nuke? wow. Starfire can handle radiation.

Star of Airdrie chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
the doom patrol! cool! can't wait to read more!

Star of Airdrie chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
Oh no, Mullah! And Robin back with Batgirl... man is he a jerk in this story

Star of Airdrie chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
another good chapter. Robin feels a bit off to me, actually in the whole story, but of course if he were remotely rational I'd like to think he wouldn't have driven most of the team away.

Star of Airdrie chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
when you send unexpected pairings, you didn't really mean pairs did you? Can't believe you're making polygamy work...

well done!

Star of Airdrie chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
wow, that was quite a chapter! I bet Robin wasn't too keen on seeing Starfire nursing another man's child.

forgot to mention it before, but a match between a Tamaranian and a Kryptonian is a good as in fairly even one, plus you can't take a Tamaranian down with Krytonite. Its kinda canon in the comics, plus Starfire holds her own in 'Public Enemies'

G. Login chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
I had completely forgotten about Galfore. This is going to be good. I can completely see his piont of view. From his perspective BB is direspecting Koriand'r. He may colmn down a little once he knows this was Star's idea, and then get mad again when he learns of Didi, lol.
Star of Airdrie chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
great character study of Raven

A pregnant Starfire? oh noes!

photognn chapter 12 . 11/25/2009