Reviews for Beast Boys Gambit
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 22 . 12/7/2009
Great Chapter! I think my favorite scene was the confrontation between Robin and Starfire. I have been waiting for it, and you pulled it off beautifully. You added just the right amount of awkward tension...Starfire even had "daggers" for Robin, which was definitely a nice touch in my opinion.

I really can't wait to see where you choose to go from here. With every chapter, your story gets evermore creative and intriguing; you deservee every one of those hits! Anyway, Great Job! Can't wait for more!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 22 . 12/6/2009
Very good chapter. Yeah, Richard must feel like the lowest man alive.

titanfan45 chapter 22 . 12/6/2009
Richard finally got what he had coming from Starfire. Congratulations on the success of the two stories you mentioned.
G. Login chapter 22 . 12/6/2009
I loved the Terminator part. I can totally see bb sauing that. I loved that Nightwing had a nother reason to know he is an ass.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 21 . 12/5/2009
Oh boy! The shit is going to hit the fan, that seems for certain at this point! Very good chapter. I liked the fight sequences; they were well done and provided quite a bit of excitement!

I look forward to seeing what is going to happen with Beast Boy, Raven, and Didi; as always you leave me hanging on a cliffie, so I am dying to know! Also, I wouldn't put it passed you to throw Starfire back into the mix! Things are looking awesome! Great Job as usual!
titanfan45 chapter 21 . 12/5/2009
Beast Boy has a real mess on his hands.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/5/2009
Then help destroy the brotherhood Didi! They made all this crap possible!. mean chapter, but well done.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 21 . 12/5/2009
Excellent chapter; good dialogues and action, as usual.

Star of Airdrie chapter 21 . 12/5/2009
another great chapter. Starfire with Marie was so sweet. Poor Didi (even tho she's evil-ish now)

LJ
GuardEzio chapter 21 . 12/5/2009
heh, im still bagging on there being a 4 way marrage. oh and why not scrap the original ending and make this one to official one since even though the previouse was good it pales in comparion to the alternitive
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 20 . 12/4/2009
Go, Marie, Go!

Guess the whole 'get Raven pregnant' was only a trap for her and Gar; Rae will feel so bad for this.

Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
Very good chapter. At first I was happy for Raven and Beast Boy; it seemed as though things were looking up. Then it ended up being a trap, which kind of bummed me out. Don't get me wrong, it was a fantastic twist in the plot, but it still depressed me a little that Raven and Beast Boy still cannot find happiness, no matter how hard they try.

I am interested to see what happens next; you have a plethora of different opportunities to work with and a whole slew of avenues to choose from. You really could send this story in any direction of your choosing and that fact keeps me as a reader coming back for more! Very well done!
GuardEzio chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
and things are heating up XD
G. Login chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
Marie rules! So was that true from the doctor and the Brotherhood toom advantage of it, or was this a trap from the begining.
titanfan45 chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
Go Marie! I suspected the assistant was Didi from the description of her. You have really out done yourself so far in this alternate ending.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »