Reviews for Beast Boys Gambit
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
Poor Didi. So much for the ideal life Beastboy and Starfire found. At least most everyone survived.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
YIPES! My guess is that the Doom Patrol found the Brotherhood's headquarters on their own and they were already fighting inside when BB arrived, and the battle made the cave explode.

Keep the good writing.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
Oh wow... Nicely done! I liked this chapter. I really enjoyed how you brought in the Doom Patrol; I kind of figured after you introduced the Brotherhood, but it was a refreshing development nonetheless. As always, your writing was well-done and desriptive. This chapter was pace-perfect, in my opinion; you covered a lot of ground without rushing anything!

I can't wait to find out what is going to happen in the next couple of chapters! As always, fantastic job with this story!
Bynpocalypse chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
Other than some OOCness, I really do enjoy this story, especially with the out of the ordinary pairings. I'd love to see some more depth added to Didi's character since I do find her interesting. Not only that, but the setting is a welcome change from the usual.

Looking forward to more. 3
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
The Doom Patrol has arrived! Wonder how Mento and Elasti-girl will react to Gar's lifestyle and two wives?
G. Login chapter 8 . 11/17/2009
That was interesting my guess was that it was BB old gardian Nicholas Galtry. I will be interested to see how you show how the Brotherhood escaped the freezer.

I thing that would be cool to happen would be that while Raven is back at Jump she should see magazines that show the people want BB and Star back, and don't trust the remaining Titans. This could show just how bad Robin screwed up.

Like the magazine has a cropped pic of BB and Star with a headline something like 'Where have our heroes gone'.
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
Great place to end the chapter, although I'm anxious to find out what happens next. I have to admit that I was trying to figure out who the unfriendly eyes belonged to, but Mullah never crossed my mind.
xxgabigailxx chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
uh oh! and i loved this chapter...though it is totally raven's fault. still, could robin be any more of an ass?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
Yipes! The Brotherhood of Evil strikes!

Very good chapters, as always. I guess Robin is going to stay with Batgirl; as for Raven, I doubt BB will mind that she can't have children since, after all, he has enough child to care about.

Keep the good writing.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
Woah! Mallah? Gotta admit, I didn't see that coming! This was a good chapter, and I liked it for several reasons. Foremost, you progressed the storyline along nicely and focused on the character's personalities throughout. Raven's moments of self-actualization were nice; her reflections really helped me as a reader understand where she is mentally and emotionally.

I have to say that Robin is looking like quite a sleaze-bag. It just doesn't look good to have a "backup" girl on hold, regardless of whether or not she agreed to it. It will certainly be interesting to see how this course of events impacts the team in the future.

Beast Boy vs. Mallah. The showdown! I suppose that is the problem with having two wives; it is another person to have to protect. I hope he manages to rescue Didi! Great chapter; you slowed it down a bit without sacrificing the flow and action sequences that make your stories so engrossing. Great JoB!
G. Login chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
LOL Robin. I loved that all the Titans shunned Robin. Red Star and the riot act cool.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
This is gunna be good. Someone is listening in like a fly on the wall and it is only a matter of time before there is trouble in paradise! Good chapter; you took it a little bit slower this chapter, and it was definitely nice. You focused more on developing Raven and Robin, and really helped show me exactly where they are as characters.

I am looking forward to seeing what ends up happening; you set it up for quite a turn of events. I look forward to more action-packed chapters, but also, I must say that I liked this one a lot. You slowed it down, and really it gave me a chance as a reader to let everything that has happened to this point really sink in! Good job!
coolio cat sara chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
very very interesting. If not a bit out of character. I really don't think of robin as that much of an uptight ass. Or BB as that much of a playboy. All in all very very original.
G. Login chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
I love that the other Titans got wise to what Robin was doing. A possible name for a son, Steve Ry Anders. Steve as in Mento and Ryandr as in Star's older brother.
G. Login chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Aty some piont the other should come to the conclusion that Robin should be replaced. In the end none of the original Titans remain.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »