Reviews for Beast Boys Gambit
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I hope Raven gives Robin everything he's got coming to him. This story is fantastic so far.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Great story.

And yes, Robin is being a jerk; he doesn't realize his teammates are also family, and have feelings; he can't replace them just because they disagree with him.

Keep the good writing.
xxgabigailxx chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
ugh robin is such a BASTARD! pardon my french but it is SO TRUE! gr! i love how your writing inspires such fierce emotions keep it up!
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Could this be the forming of a harem! Well actually harem fics can be fun to read, so long as everyone is portrayed as having fun themselves. Oh and in my experience, harem fics seem more successful when its the ladies that are running the show. "GET HIM GIRLS!" FUN! Oh and i'm a guy, and powerful women are hot!
Sugar-Laced-Lie chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Great chapter! Everybody was very IC, except maybe towards the end. While I found Didi trying to rush into love and marriage to be acceptable (even expected), I found Starfire calling BB "my beloved" a little too fast.

In fact, I think every Titan would always take things very slowly, primarily because of their lifestyle, but also because of their persona.

Either way, this was a great chapter. I even like that tidbit between Supergirl and Starfire! My only hopes is that you don't make Supergirl a bitch though I will admit that I am not very familiar with her character (just a little but not enough for me to say anything).
WarriorsFan26 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I think i see a new couple coming threw. BB and Star rock!
AkumaKami64 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
You are one of the few to write Beastboy/multi. I'm impressed, though I wonder how many girls he will get and What will happen when he sees the Titans again(you got to have one confrontation before the end)? Now how long will it take for Raven to find him? I would love to see the look on her face.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Robin is a horse's rear end. Man, could he possibly be any more shallow? I hope Starfire does clean his clock.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Ouch. Rejection definitely hurts, but damn...that was cold! Life seems to be going downhill fast for Raven and Starfire, yet at the same time it seems to be looking up for Beast Boy. Hopefully he finds happiness with his decision! I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
She kill him dead...
xxgabigailxx chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
omg! this is awful! i am gonna kill robin! argh! i eagerly await more this is very good, suspenseful writing and i enjoy the sensory details.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Well, it is fair to say that I know what I will be reading in place of "Tough Times..." Damn, that was good. I think I like it because it plays on the aspects of the Titan's personalities that are so often overlooked and replaced by the saccharine and pleasant. You make it clear from the very beginning that things are not going well for Beast Boy and continue that throughout the chapter; and things are certainly not looking good for him. I look forward to reading the next chapter (can't at the moment...) As always, your work is top-notch!
Sugar-Laced-Lie chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Oh man, oh man! I can't believe this! DX I bet Star is pissed! I also felt embarrassed along with BB with the intro of Didi, hahah, though NOT the...ahem...arousal part. o_O; With her around, I doubt Rae even has a remote chance Perhaps forgiveness, but that's it.

Also, since you didn't describe Didi, I took the liberty of imagining white hair cut into a bob with tribal tattoo's on her body with gold rings on her arms. I'm sure I know exactly why too I just hope I'm not a weirdo or something XD

Anyway, this is really good! I'll be keeping a close eye for that update! Later!
Sugar-Laced-Lie chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Nice start! I really like this fic! I'm not a BBxRae fan, so this is right up my alley. :) (Don't get me wrong, I like Rae very much, I just don't care for the coupling :P)

Based on the predicament, its way awesome how you managed to keep everyone relatively IC though I think that maybe Robin and Raven were overly harsh? Still really good! I also enjoyed the talk between BB and Star-I thought that was the best. :3
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
She better. I like it so far. Poor BB and Star. I hope the birds get their act together.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »