Reviews for Beast Boys Gambit
KillerWoW chapter 27 . 4/18/2014
Hold on it took me until this chapter that I realized something,
In our dimension Beast Boy (left) Teen Titains to go to his village then got marryied 3 times

Losing one the next events unfolded until (4) dimensions opened
One Beast Boy died and Raven commited bombed,end of the world suicide.
Two Starfire was killed but Mark lived with her and his child
3 the 3rd Beast Boy lived to see his wife (dead) in front of him only to marry parallel version
Via Vesa with the 2nd one

Alec33 chapter 26 . 2/26/2014
This was a great story. Once I stopped I couldn't stop. Wish there was a way to take fanfic and make shows based from them. This would have been an amazing set of "to be continued"s.
Alec33 chapter 24 . 2/26/2014
As soon as those three Garfields appeared I had a feeling what was gonna happen. Way to go with this story!
Alec33 chapter 22 . 2/26/2014
Starfire gave Nightwing a major ass chewing
Alec33 chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
This was great!
Alec33 chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Haha loved that last part
Alec33 chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
Was the last chapter the last ending? I thought it was pretty good. Had closure with some loose ends that could be used for a sequel.
Alec33 chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
I was wondering how the village survived the radiation fallout
Alec33 chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
That's sad for Raven
Alec33 chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Great chapter dude!
Alec33 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Dang Robin's being an utter a***ole. And the relationships are all topsy turvy. Great story!
Alec33 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
How do you pronounce Didi? diddy or DeeDee?
shugokage chapter 26 . 11/30/2013
Amazing job on this incredible story!
bubbajack chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
I friggin loved this fic dude! In fact, I think this was my first time reading the whole thing which made it that much cooler to me. That reminds me that there are several other stories of yours I need to read to completion, such as "The Gift" and "Wildman's Journey" I'll put that on my to-do list. Anyway great job on this fic it had tons of twists and turns I didn't see coming. Keep up the good work dude. Till next time Force,

-Bubbajack out!

P.S. I have taken the liberty of trying to write a TT/Starwars fic that is inspired by your own two stories though they sadly are no longer up on this site. Anyway, hope to hear from you once that fic of mine is up.
BethyQuake chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Loloool loloool don't tell me they'll acualy DO IT omg they r aren't they I know it they cyborg practically jump into the idea
263 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »