Reviews for Beast Boys Gambit
Oro Rosa chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
The Superhero life is so complicated.
Oro Rosa chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
I don't think Didi is dead.
Oro Rosa chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Whew. Garfield is okay.
Oro Rosa chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Suspense!
Oro Rosa chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
Very well written. Good analysis of the romantic relationships.
Oro Rosa chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Yes Robin. Batman was right about you and your team, at least in this story.
Oro Rosa chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
It is very interesting how Didi thought Starfire both the things Raven actually is.
Oro Rosa chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
I wonder what will happen to BB? He sure must like all the attention but I hope he realizes all his worth, I don't want him to go back on his word, but I do think he and Starfire will make an interesting pairing.
Oro Rosa chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Yep. Robin's lost his mind. Have you ever seen 'My Super Ex-Girlfriend?' I think it'll be worse for Robin though.
Oro Rosa chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I like how you didn't prolong any of these decisions (i.e. Will I leave (BB), Should I apologize (Raven), Will I break up with Robin (Star)) Cyborg is the only one who doesn't seem to have to make a major choice.
Jus Sum Dude chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Oh. My. God. This is just painful. After I read your first story I was expecting something resembling it i.e. somethig dull but competent.

But this is just... No... I fucking can't...

It's the worst kind of fanfiction. The sort that doesn't care if it cocks up the characters or major plot points so long as it makes the writer's favorite character look cool.

And that's on top of all the usual problems. It's still bland and rushed. Only now it's bland, rushed, and gives me physical pain. And not the fun kind.

There's no way in Hades I'm forcing myself to read through 20 more chapters of this.
KillerWoW chapter 27 . 4/18/2014
Hold on it took me until this chapter that I realized something,
In our dimension Beast Boy (left) Teen Titains to go to his village then got marryied 3 times

Losing one the next events unfolded until (4) dimensions opened
One Beast Boy died and Raven commited bombed,end of the world suicide.
Two Starfire was killed but Mark lived with her and his child
3 the 3rd Beast Boy lived to see his wife (dead) in front of him only to marry parallel version
Via Vesa with the 2nd one

DuFuqe
Alec33 chapter 26 . 2/26/2014
This was a great story. Once I stopped I couldn't stop. Wish there was a way to take fanfic and make shows based from them. This would have been an amazing set of "to be continued"s.
Alec33 chapter 24 . 2/26/2014
As soon as those three Garfields appeared I had a feeling what was gonna happen. Way to go with this story!
Alec33 chapter 22 . 2/26/2014
Starfire gave Nightwing a major ass chewing
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »