Reviews for Beast Boys Gambit
Dsman chapter 24 . 8/29/2013
wow that's just sad
Dsman chapter 23 . 8/29/2013
owi that had to hurt no one can possible know what that feels like
Dsman chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
oh that gotta sting
Dsman chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
she's a demon not a witch
ChocolateColumbo chapter 27 . 8/13/2013
I as a fan of your work as usual loved how you painted a canvas with words noticed that there is one thing I did not like and for the longest I could not put my finger on and then it clicked in every single one of the stories I've read (so I can not account for the ones I have not) there has never ever ever EVER! Was a pairing for Cyborg at ALL! So in your next story please put one in for him. I'm not calling you a bad writer or anything because a lot of people who write great TT Fan Fic never made one for him and the majority of them are those in the M Romance section... need I say more. Thanks!
Dsman chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
oh wow
Dsman chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
well the best the tamrains have to offer is still just as good as having starfire
Dsman chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
oh no
Dsman chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
ah brain washing at its finest
Dsman chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
why doesn't he go tamaran take his child to that planet and duel for the right after all he can go tamaran
Dsman chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
why would he hide that that would be top praorite
Dsman chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
oh shit big time war coming can't contain my excitement
Dsman chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
is he happy now or in shock and angry
BartWLewis chapter 27 . 7/11/2013
Purely awesome story its so good, I just loved the plot, how the characters interacted mostly Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire. Really liked the ending with the Beast Boys from the different demintions, and everybody wound up happy with their own Beast Boy.
Dsman chapter 12 . 6/25/2013