Reviews for Karaoke Night
Yara chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Why not have the fuzzy dude himself along with Scott, Lance, and maybe Remy or Gambit whatever you want to call him in this fic sing What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. I'm no Directioner but I just like that one song nothing more.
Mimi011 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
No flapjackin' way! Out of the songs u picked, this is the only one I know! Oh gosh, THAT is comedy. Loathing. Loathing nothing about u!
roguelover321 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
ha this is good and i want romy(rogue and gambit) if you can
Ultimate Hybrid chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
And Pietro returns for yet another success with the mike! *gets up and starts singing* "The hills are alive! With the sound of music!" I think I'm done now.
tradingtruthsforlies chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
hey, i love the story. just want you to post some more chappies! this is the only fanfic i can get my sissy to read, and she'll be so excited to see the new chapter. Thank you!
100 Silver Wings chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
I was beginning to worry that you got eaten by a gorrilla or something. Great to see another chappie. I bet that Logan's just going to be thrilled at seeing Pietro and Laura
liujiaxie chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Awesome!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Great! :D
100 Silver Wings chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Is there anything to describe this? That was hilarious absolutely hilarious. That has to be one of the weirdest pairings I've ever read, right up there next to MagnetoxRogue
Ultimate Hybrid chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Oh My Assassins! That was hilarious! Poor Kitty... Uh, poor Lance!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Good job. :D
100 Silver Wings chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
I love how you're continuing this! Can't wait for the next chapter
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wow. That was really cool. Awesome, Chicks! :D
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Lolz. I loved the last line