Reviews for Brokenly Twisted
Duchess-of Eratt chapter 7 . 3/26
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
PLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!
I really love the story and how you have managed to develop such a deep, different, Naruto, but I would love it even more if you UPDATED it.
flakeshake07 chapter 7 . 3/25
amazing story! i really hope that you continue with it:)
Kurohana806 chapter 7 . 3/7
This is a really cool and original plotline. I hope you update again soon.
yoai's of Naruto chapter 7 . 2/11
Aaaaaaaahhhhhh! Soooooooo fudging cuuuuuuute! I want another chapter!
This is really amazing! :3 3
Charlie Amadeus chapter 7 . 2/1
I am really fascinated with the story or plot and where it is going and I cant wait to read more soon! Please make more chapters!
Moonstone blaze chapter 7 . 1/7
Wow this is different. A broken Naruto who has been tortured by his enemy. I just hope that he will be able to survive the trauma sooner or later. It quite depressing to read about his breakdown and depression every chapter.
lilmymyshem chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
i know im a yaoi fan but that was a bit harsh on the madara rape but some how i got a sick joy or pleaseure out of i like the story but its not supper tupper awsome
greenycheeks chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Oh my god. This story is absolutely perfect. I can feel Naruto's panic and Kakashi's worries and almost cry at the end. You mustn't let this story goes hanging! Please continue! I shall wait!
Reffne chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Hey! This is a good story! So why don't sha continue whit it? XD I whan't know what will happen next! XD
duchessme chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
interestng.i love the whole wait for more
Nightoflight9 chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Oh my god. Oh my Kami-sama. HOLY MOLY MOTHER OF ANIME. You have to keep writing. This is the best Naruto story I have ever (and I repeat, EVER) read. It's more than amazing. It's perfect. Perfect. Perfect.
The character development, the plot, the descriptions, the flashbacks, the relationships, the turmoil, everything is just so well written. I can't believe I haven't found this sooner. And only 7 chapters? How... how can this only be just 7 chapters? Where is the rest? Why is there no update since 2012?
I would literally sell my left kidney for you to complete this story. There is so much potential here that I can barely contain myself. I never want this story to end. Please, for the love that you bear life and Naruto and the soul of a helpless and loving fan, please, PLEASE continue.
I will make you cookies. Brownies. Cake. Baklava. Whatever your heart desires. Just please, please write more for this story.
Mooncher123 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
You are an amazing author!you should really update,I'm sure that a lot of fans are really disapointed,,,and it makes me sad to see its just 9 chapters long when the storie is so lovely so if by a miracle you do update I'd be much apreciated - your fan :(
lady candace chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Are you going to update soon? It's been a while since you have... Hope you continue Brokenly Twisted!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
r u going to keep writing this? cause ts superdupr amazing this is the only one of its tupe i have found and i love it