Reviews for Brokenly Twisted
I just really hated the number of reviews on this story so I changed it to 667.
I am sorry for this pointless review.
Awesome story bud
bellardz chapter 10 . 10/8
please! UPDATEE i need more :(
Crimsont3ar chapter 1 . 9/29
Ok, so this is probably the 4th time I’ve read this, and each time I’m crying! And hoping. For it to have magically changed, for you to have updated, for me to be vortexed into a fantasy reality. But, none of that ever happens. So, here’s my desperate plea... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update. Give me something so I can sleep at night. Anything! An outline of what you wanted to do will work. I’ll take what I can get. Just please, help me *crying brokenly in a corner
Crimsont3ar chapter 1 . 9/29
You have no idea how much I wish to integrate myself into the story, just to tell Naruto that it’s okay. That he isn’t a monster. That he is whole, and beautiful, and loved!
TeslaW92 chapter 10 . 9/23
This is AMAZING! Plz update soon!
smilesy chapter 10 . 9/19
Nice!
Lavonya chapter 10 . 8/21
I really REALLY REEEEEAAAAALY like this story!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
KagomeMiyamoto chapter 1 . 8/16
more update please! I love this update
LindseyR chapter 10 . 8/9
update! I love this story!
HustlezLock7 chapter 10 . 7/23
Loved it. Amazing story!
Really amazing story. I am really glad you updated. Thanks for that. Glad you had the time. This chapter was nice and a good insight to the changes Naruto is experiencing with his new half demon status. Really enjoy this story.
Thanks for posting.
This is amazing! Please update soon
Bombadilo Baby chapter 10 . 7/2
Awwww! It's so wrong, because poor Naruto is so so messed up . . . But I LOVE growly Kakashi! I wish there was more of this story. I was only just getting into it . . . Naruto was only just starting to see anything other than nightmares . . .
montyblack101 chapter 10 . 6/17
Please update soon
FallenLove82212 chapter 10 . 6/17
I swear every time you update Imma read everything all over again xD this chapter was very satisfying for me and I can't wait to read the next chapter :D keep up the great work ! Also I noticed a part was missing in one of the chapters o.o I guess you got rid of it xD