Reviews for Brokenly Twisted
Chef 101 chapter 8 . 11/19
THis is so good! I CANT WAIT FOR MORE! 3
Madi Love chapter 6 . 11/13
omg I know it's been awhile but you should really continue this... it's been good and I love the story line you have going here
Canadian lamp chapter 8 . 11/11
So far I'm really loving your story, it's interesting and well written. Everything you have going for it so far in my opinion is rad. Thank you so much for writing, I hope I will get to read more of it soon
Bloody hell when r u gonna update ya

Ur brillant so plzz update
ytygr chapter 8 . 10/30
I do hope you update soon I really enjoy this store and I want to see what happens in your Wave!
Anjanie chapter 8 . 10/25
Acch I really like this story,
Even let me watch naruto from the beginning.
Maybe later after watching of between watching the anime, reading the manga.
It makes me sad but happy watching the anime.
The music is beautiful :D
emmalilly21 chapter 8 . 9/26
Kyah! Broken Naruto is just so interesting! And I love cuddly Kurama! Can't wait for the next update; thanks for this one!
worried fan chapter 8 . 9/9
This wait...I really, REALLY hope that this wasn't dropped again...PLEASE don't drop it again, ESPECIALLY since it's even better than before!
LeyCoo chapter 1 . 9/1
I can't even count how many times I have reread this fic. Really interested in how far you've gotten brainstorming-wise about how you're going to go about revealing the time travel and henge issue. I imagine it's something either Sakura or Kakashi will figure out understanding Naruto's loyalty to his word. I don't know how far he can get in healing his trauma considering there is no way anyone can understand his dilemma. No rush, great cities take time and the same applies to stories. I just hope it's not dropped. Really rare to find a great story right off the bat. Lookin forward to it.

~LeyCoo
Vivaly chapter 1 . 8/25
Great fic I have already read it three times I can't wait for the next chapter, I understand complex fiction like yours are difficult and long to write, I so I am no stressing you into writing it faster. I wonder how it is going to end.
jackalopian chapter 8 . 8/2
Hey, this is an interesting take on the time-travel idea. I rather like the way you are characterizing everyone, though I worry at times the plot is working its' way towards an unsolvable point. I certainly cannot imagine Naruto actually confessing the travel to anyone, and without some other influence can hardly foresee healing. Hmm. I think the best character in the story is Sakura. I like how slightly mature elements of her personality get pulled to the fore without aging her unnaturally. Sasuke (interestingly enough) doesn't feel too important yet, though presumably that will change. It is simply that unlike the first time around Naruto has other priorities and issues (and justifiably so -believing he is a monster would be the one most easily identified by other characters I suppose) It is interesting that for all his help Kurama hasn't mentioned anything about Naruto believing he is a monster actually... I would think after an extended friendship-like relationship he would feel more comfortable pointing out a bit of hypocrisy for the sake of Naruto's mental health.

Anyway, enjoyed the read!
AyaEmett chapter 8 . 8/1
Please upload!i need moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee T_T
hermonine chapter 8 . 7/30
Great story, update soon.
Fable Linked chapter 8 . 7/29
Update soon and I went have to kill you... 9-9
HiroAkemi chapter 8 . 7/25
Happy to see you are continuing this. I look forward to the next update.