Reviews for Brokenly Twisted
Psyka chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
Awesome so awesome I love it can't wait to see what happens next please update again soon please
AroVolturi chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
Another anazing update! I like your writing style, and am loving the character development. Interactions are not too OOC or unreasonable, it's all just good.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
It was so nice to see Naruto actually acting normal'ish again. For him not to be bogged down in all the terrible memories and thought and instead blushing is just wonderful. I'm very much in with your story thank you for the updates. I hope that you'll be able to keep with the story. That you get as much joy from writing as we all get reading it.
HueHueFanfiction chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
Perfect, next chapter please!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2017
Aww I'm so happy for poor Naruto. He has been through so much and it was really nice to see a genuine reaction to Kakashi by the way. I'm so happy that he was finally able to get so sleep too. You've got my heart strings a going.
bunnyguest chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
awww love kakashi's reactions to naruto. the growling thing was great. glad kakashi is getting interested in naruto. hope naruto gets more sleep with kakashi near him.
it was so cute
can't wait for more
Lulumo chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
Huh, I kinda thought that with Naruto as Half demon and Kurama in his gut. He would not let people lower that him to dominate him... And since Kakashi is but a dog not even wolf summoner, Naruto won't feel submissive to him, but more like wanting to dominate Kakashi and tell that he's the Alfa in the pack.
soul of the kitsune chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Yay! Updates!
shanabn040 chapter 9 . 4/14/2017
It's finally here...
Nibiki chapter 9 . 4/11/2017
... Wow. Very intense. Thanks for the update!
wildtrance chapter 9 . 4/8/2017
… can I hug Naruto and put him in a room full of stuffed toys to hug or destroy as therapy?
He needs a chance to let his mind completely break and then he needs to start to slowly put it back together again.
I love how you portray the team interact and how some of the small things that Naruto does or doesn't do really effects the team.
Zabuza and Haku coming soon!

Naruto is an adorable little hanyuo (spelling?). Does Kakashi notice his ears or are they not physically there at all?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8/2017

So. Rant over. Congratulations, you've successfully managed to shred my composure and make me chatter like a squirrel high on coffee coated nuts.

KitElizaKing chapter 9 . 4/7/2017
Such a difficult and painful chapter. Naruto had so much self-doubt and fear in it. Worrying about what to do about Haku and Zabuza, and what to not do...and then being angry at himself because he didn't do anything. I can understand his hesitation and his doubts. Poor guy. I loved that Kakashi is definitely beginning to see underneath his masks and be aware of the damaged person in there, and that he knew that Naruto needed his consolation there at the end. The way that his arm so casually fell off the bed was lovely. A small moment of humanity that Naruto needed very much. Thank you for the update.
Parafet chapter 9 . 4/7/2017
Aww! I need to see more Kakanaru interaction! It's so adorable!
queen-of-hell6666 chapter 9 . 4/6/2017
I'm really happy u updated
I love this story and I'm very excited for more!
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »