Reviews for Brokenly Twisted
LeyCoo chapter 9 . 4/4
Yay! I missed this! Theres some progress! Kinda hoping someone realizes the hole Naruto is falling in. Im curious as to whether you plan on having someone figure out Narutos appearance/time travel and how you plan to play that out.
Crimsont3ar chapter 9 . 4/4
Good lord, but you have no idea what this chapter did to me! I actually had to switch to my computer because I couldn't type what I wanted to fast enough on my cell. Anyway, I want to start off with saying THANK YOU! Honestly, this is probably one of my favorite books right now, and I was so missing out on what you had planned, that I had to stop everything I was doing-aka homework-once I noticed you had posted. And I am so glad I did. It was filled with such a bittersweetness that I'm pretty sure had people been around me they would've thought me mad. As it is, I was on the verge of tears, and my heart is still racing for Naruto. I feel so badly for him, and I want you to post as quick as humanly possible so I can see where this interaction between him and Kakashi is heading! You are a marvelous writer, and if you post and finish this book I will bake your favorite dessert and send it to you!
That being said, please, please, please, post soon. As in the day after yesterday soon! Can't wait to hear from you again.
ToiletBrushCat chapter 9 . 4/4
Wow! Love this chapter! Please, please, please update again soon!
soul of the kitsune chapter 9 . 4/4
I am completely and utterly captivated by your fic.
bunnyguest chapter 9 . 4/4
ohh feel so sorry for naruto. glad kakashi is being kind to him. he might fall in love with naruto pretty quickly this time. wonder if we will get to read the last scene from kakashi's view. what made him think petting naruto would help him sleep?
so glad you updated
buterflypuss chapter 9 . 4/4
good chap
Psyka chapter 9 . 4/4
Your alive its been so long since you last updated this chapter made be tear up because of Narutos emotions and everything he is going through please please please update again soon can't wait to see what happens next especially with Naruto s and Kakashis relationship and the team 7 dynamics
Coolio101 chapter 9 . 4/4
I adore how Naruto and Kakashis relationship is developing! Hope to see more!
Sumeri chapter 9 . 4/4
! OHHHHH you don't even know how happy it made me to see that this fic had updated! So glad we got more, thank you so much! Oh and the writing too, damn, like I remember the first version and I though it was really good, but man this is even better! Such awesome work, bless you~
EveJHoang chapter 9 . 4/4
Damn, Naruto's emotions exhaust me... Poor cub! Kashi, give him more cuddles!
Devil'sAssistant chapter 9 . 4/4
Oh my God. Thank you! Thank you for the update! This was amazing. I can't wait till this story is complete and then I'll re read it from the start. Love this kind of angst. Great writing. Thank yoy! Hope you update soon!
Andrea chapter 9 . 4/4
I'm so happy to see this updated after so long :D
DarkDust27 chapter 9 . 4/4
Aww the hair petting is actually kind of adorable
Balfie chapter 9 . 4/4
Ahaha I was only just talking about this story been update! I love it :)
Natesume chapter 9 . 4/4
OMG I can't wait for more, I'm so excited to see this story updated.
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »