Reviews for Brokenly Twisted
P1nk4m3n4 chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
HOLY FUCK! I haven't even read this yet but I feel compelled to write this! YOU UPDATED! Omg YAY! I thought you had abandoned this story (again) holy fuck uses! You didn't! This made made day!
sasunarulover2413 chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
So it's 4am and I just read the entirety of your story. It is absolutley amazing. I love how you take the time to go so deep into the characters emotions. I really really hope you update this story, I know I probably shouldn't say anything since I've got one that's been sitting there for awhile but I'd love to read more!
Adelene900 chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
Woah.. What's next?
1.61803 chapter 7 . 5/30/2016
Love the story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
MyNameIsLame3 chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
this is really good please update!
Bloly chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
Noooooo!

You can't stop here!

I like your story, I ship the pairing. I like how you did Naruto, and everybody, really.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2016
This is so good! And really sad. But wonderful. I really hope this hasnt been abandoned. Cant wait for more. :)
Kobayashi Shiki chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
Awesome, raw and wonderful. The balance between characters is really well done.
nyarth chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
...could you at least write this back to the point where it was initially abandoned? I'm kinda bummed about this most likely being abandoned again as is...
silentsum chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
So good! Poor Naruto! I cry so much for him. I hope you continue this, it's too good to drop! I must have re-read this 5 times already... *sheepish grin*
Landydou chapter 7 . 3/25/2016
I think this is a very good story. :D Cant wait for the afterpart!
When do you think to post the next chapter.
Coffeelover9920 chapter 7 . 3/22/2016
This is really good, please continue this story!
fraya20 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Has this story been abandoned
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2016
...this was abandoned again wasnt it...cue much sadness.
theHidden1 chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
I really love this story. my heart breaks for Naruto though. You write his anguish really well. I cant wait to see where you take this. Good job!
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »