Reviews for From friends to lovers
Solsticio21 chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Take that Ron! hahaha Lying is not a good think :P Hope to read you soon.
procluts chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
I think Ron deserved the hit. Also I loved that last bit! I can't wait until the next update!
procluts chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
procluts chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I love it, and I also love how you are so clear on who's p.o.v. it is, it nice to see some structure and obvious editing. Once again I love it!
Senehta chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Wanna more wanna more 8D

I know it's difficult to update when you're in college but pls try to do it soon xD

Nice fic' ;)
anonymous chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
next chapter please.
Solsticio21 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Well, I'm glad Hermione was so honest with Ron about her feelings and I loved their little moment at the tree with Gin :) Have a nice weekend and update as soon as you can :)
Solsticio21 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I like the way Hermione "told" her about her feelings :) I have something to say though: first, is Ginny Molly and not Minerva; and second, it would be best if you only use the POV's in cases where you need to make a point clearer. I like it :)
Spectrum24 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Cute story. I like that you give us some insight into what each of the characters is thinking and feeling. Hopefully there's an update - I'm interested in seeing how things progress for Ginny/Hermione.
The Lady of the Land chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
please update as soon as you can!
mcartemis chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Very cute story! Thanks for updating it. I love Hermione & Ginny...
DeathSeeker123 chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Love
JUJUChick16 chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Awesome update! I can't wait to read what else happens, keep it up! I understand the college thing so update when you can!

JUJU
Lunam234 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
This is a very cool story so far. Please write more soon
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Awesome and please update soon thanks.