Reviews for iBathroom
Linwe-Amari chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Lovely. :)
alex02 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
ober22 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I love this so much, especially the end. I just sat here and read it about five times in a row. you should be super proud of it :)
axel100 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Watched I Enraged Gibby the other day. I like your take but it really is so much like Sam to go over to try to convince Gibby to not fight Freddy, only to have her change her mind and actually train Gibby for the fight. And Freddy is friends with her why?
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I didn't like the end, but I liked the rest! Especially their make out session, that was the best! Funny stuff!
xroseduelistx chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I've been into Seddie since the episode they kissed but I never bothered reading any fanfics until just a few days ago when I got on a huge Seddie kick. So, I've only read a few, but I know for sure that this is the EPITOME of what I've been looking for in a Seddie fic.

The characters were so well in character and the entire story felt real, like it could be an actual episode on iCarly. You win for this. Fav
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
great chapter
konfusion chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
haha, this was really hilarious and funny. you nailed the characters really well, too.
Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Hot! Haha.

Great job and very IC, there was no i love you's and i've always loved you shiz going on, which is good in this.

“O-O-Oh my,” he stuttered, dropping to the floor in a recovery position.' I gotta say when i read that i loled anyway and then when i imagined it in my head i was lmaoing haha.

Onto favourites :D
Lanter chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I like that you did not have them make any grand declarations of love to one another, this was more true to their characters. Good job.
sushirhol chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This is so sweet! :)
Kyleigh17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
x) That was awesome; totally made my day. Gotta luv Seddie! D
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This was so cute! Great job! This was one of the only interesting seddie fics I've read. :)
MissSteffy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Aw I LOVED it. One word to describe this story: PERFECT!