Reviews for Hermione's Deep Secret
beckah18 chapter 6 . 10/19
Um what happened to Harry taking the kids when he seen Ginny in bed with her brothers? Made it seem as if Harry got to keep the kids because of that. Then at the end Ginny got the kids. Fix please
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
I'm a bit confused if Harry took his kids and kept them then they would be raised around thir half siblings...
hermionefan28 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
WHAT that cant be the END of the story just leaving it like that thats a cope out! finish it probaly! or do a sequal for GOD SAKE!
hermionefan28 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
hermione may be a slut (which she ISNT ofcourse) but ginny
is an incestous whore i mean she is fucking not one but both her brothers and also the children ginny has James and Severus Albus is probably not even haryy's after all but are ginny's
bother's babies i mean EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
hermionefan28 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
harry has a twin or is harry severus son then? is it that after or before harry was born that severus had an affair with harry's mother hence Selina? do severus and hermione get together?
static-impulse27 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
OMG MY NAME'S SELENA! Eww... I have the same name as Snape's kid... and I'm related to Harry... this is awkward... bus GREAT STORY!
Hope'sInnerMind chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ok this was good and very interesting to read! This is something I could believe as weird as that sounds!
seheronelves chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Great story :) But I think I will be forever scarred because of the Ginny, Ron, and Percy thing...
badkidoh chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
it was great
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
T.Beedle chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
pout wish it was longer
jeweltheif500 chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Awesome story, it was a great idea! I also liked that you have Weasly bashing, Just like in that one (sorry I forgot the name) where Harry ends up in Slytherin.;)
Dreamer Ginny in the Clouds chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
Nice! It was enjoyable enough and it's always good to know that people are reading your work. You did have quite a few grammer and spelling errors, and I suggest you get a beta to fix that or learn it all on your own. )
mrmistoffelees chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
Great job. I can see this happening.
JWOHPfan chapter 6 . 11/5/2009