Reviews for Hermione's Deep Secret
GGSVHM chapter 6 . 11/5/2009

that was...ER...Surprising

LoL that was so good though

woh great

lucyferr chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
It's a good thing it was short, because it really wasn't very good. I only kept reading in the same way one can't take their eyes off a car crash. Which is one strategy for upping your review count, I guess.

How did Hermione keep her pregnancy and kids hidden for six years? And remain friends with Harry at the same time? What does she do, lock them in the basement?

Ginny sleeping with her brothers was ridiculous. Yes, we can see you want to paint those three as baddies, but that was plain overkill.
lucyferr chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Hermione comes from a upper middle class or upper class British family and is therefore unencumbered by outdated morals and silly religious ideals. Why doesn't she have an abortion?
notwritten chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
I enjoyed reading this today. Keep smiling. :-)
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 11/4/2009

sjrodgers23 chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
more of this story please thanks
Desiraes0220 chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
glas its done you ruined what could of been an excellant story with these last 2 chapters. I hope the next story you write you actually spend time on and consider what you are writing expecially if you are going OOC or au. see what makes the littlest sense with this while story is: #1 - If her children are like 6 or 7 when they finally meet their father and yet you still had harry and hermione friends those whole 6-7 years how did harry never notice her kids or the fact that she was pregant in the first place...because it was never metioned? #2 - Harry has way more pull the Percy and do you really think anyone would want to shun his children or one of his surposed best friends? I think not because if they did then they could not only face harry and hermione's rath but the rath of any greatfull fans not to metion most of them owe their lives to Harry and Hermione ron too if you want to get techincal, Ginny smigny. #3 - Kinglsly would never want to piss Hermione or Harry for that matter off and honestly that is what would of happened by demoting her for anything less then using and unforgivable, #4 - With you having Snape alive do you really think that if he is so friendly with Hermione he would not have had some strong words or more to say to Percy, Ginny, The minister and anyone else that pissed him off by treating Hermione and her children that way im mean come on her was a death eater and a spy all around blunt baster most the time.

The least you could of done with this plot was actually take time to make sure the OOC'ness was believable, that you had any character your were writing not contridict themselves on the same sceen with another character. You have written over 30 stories and now I am terribly afraid to even give your others a shot I am terrified that they will turn out just like this unrealistic, not even soap opera quality (and soaps are very low quality), lack planning and thought (looks more like the chapter could be a chapter summary intead of an actual chapter), and look like it is something my 13 year old would write for school and recieve a c- for.

Well I ranted enough I guess but you writers when you pull this crap both bring it on yourselves and just bring out the harsh cridic in me. God I can't wait untill

chem prof, potter8668 and a few other either update or write a new story at least with them I don't get crap. Oh yea and yep this is a Flame a big bright Flame but a deserved flame non the less.
brigrove chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
Ginny in bed with Ron and Percy? Come on! This was promoted as a story about Hermione, and how she would cope, a serious sort of story, but it degenerated, and that is the right word given the final chapter, into nothing more than an outlet to Weasley bash by making them totally out of character. Exaggerating them is one thing, all Weasley-bashers tend to do it. But incest between Ginny and two of her brothers?
notwritten chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Pleasant reading, and enjoyable too. Keep smiling. :-)
allora123 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
when next chapter?
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
love the story so far. keep updates coming .thank you
brigrove chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
It may be fun making Percy and Ginny OTT, but it makes the story less believable. Less face it, Harry is a pretty good judge of character and if Ginny was like that, he'd never have married her in the first place. If Percy had acted as you have him acting, regarding the primary school, Harry would go apeshit, not organising a tutor, but taking on the system for his children, it's what he does.

I can't wait to see the shit hits the fan when Harry finds out what Ginny and Kingsley have done.
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I would love for Hermione and Harry together with all three kids to be a happy family in the end Plaese and Thank you,

JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Yea well if Percy is so hot for his little sister, let him marry her! I'd say they suit each other, the git and the nit! Harry deserves so much better, so not a Ginny fan, can you tell? heh heh heh, not a Percy fan either.
Desiraes0220 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Oh come on Kingsly is not that stupid and would not let anyone walk over him that is why he got the minister position in the first place up till that point you had keep up the quality without going over board with the unrealastic drama please please go back thu i mean you condridicted you slef why would he still demote get practially to a crap job title if he truely believed her du if your gonna do OOC and AU at least make it believable and make sure that you dont turn in into "these are the days of hermiones lives" soap opera. Maybe you should go back and fix it and possibly write out the whole darn story before you post it so that you can make sure it flows and doesn't have us readers going "you got to be kidding me what the hell did youeven do that for"?
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »