Reviews for Hermione's Deep Secret
JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Yea well if Percy is so hot for his little sister, let him marry her! I'd say they suit each other, the git and the nit! Harry deserves so much better, so not a Ginny fan, can you tell? heh heh heh, not a Percy fan either.
Desiraes0220 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Oh come on Kingsly is not that stupid and would not let anyone walk over him that is why he got the minister position in the first place up till that point you had keep up the quality without going over board with the unrealastic drama please please go back thu i mean you condridicted you slef why would he still demote get practially to a crap job title if he truely believed her du if your gonna do OOC and AU at least make it believable and make sure that you dont turn in into "these are the days of hermiones lives" soap opera. Maybe you should go back and fix it and possibly write out the whole darn story before you post it so that you can make sure it flows and doesn't have us readers going "you got to be kidding me what the hell did youeven do that for"?
MM612 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
uh oh! i like this story! keep it up!

darkest passion of love chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
oh this is going to be awesome I can't wait to find out what happens next update soon
notwritten chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Pleasant reading, and enjoyable. Keep smiling. :-)
brigrove chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
some interesting twists, though Percy seems a little OOT
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
notwritten chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
This has been interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
bethchilds34 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
wow intense! i really liked it. nice twist at the end. so is everyone still alive? im gald snape is still alive (wow, thats so not something i would have said 3 years ago, huh? hahaha) well, heres hoping that u update soon! luved it!
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
brigrove chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
nice and twisty Not sure how a potion could be linked with a register in the Ministry of Magic though, nor why that would necessarily disinherit Ginny's child. After all Sirius left everything to Harry, Harry can leave anything to anyone he wishes
brigrove chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Interesting start
D.J.P chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I'm normally against this types of stories (read my profile) and the time-skip that generally comes with them, but I'll keep a watch on this one as so few decent stories (read: non-bashing) are posted here.

Its well written, no mistakes that I can see but I don't like what you made (can make) the potion do, I fail to see a point to it (IMHO: Drop it), seems to me to be possible family destroying more then hiding secrets.

Awaiting next chapter to further make up my mind :D
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3