Reviews for Bittersweet
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
wow this was written with such skill. great story, dialogue everything. ty for making
IzLiz chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
KYA! MOE MOE!
koko chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...I'm officially freaked out. didn't catch the m rating...seriously though! THESE BOYS ARE BROTHERS! IS IT THAT HARD FOR YOU FANGIRLS TO UNDERSTAND? INCEST IS SICK!
Noremac1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Maybe a little too- descriptive. Different from your other stories. But good.
TheKinkyCumberbabe chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Tangerine! it's me! twinyaoifangirl4life from deviantart! wow ur awesome in drawing and fanfiction writing! I luv you! X3
sunshine chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I liked this, but did not love it. It was still rather well-written, and interesting to read, but perhaps it was (cant believe I am going to say this)TOO fluffy? And normally, I love the fluff. Maybe if there was more talk about how Hikaru was scared or something. I felt like something was missing. It still satisfied my twincest needs for the night though
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
aw that was cute! Good luck with your test!
liquidity chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Aw, caicie, this was so cute and hot all at the same time. I just adore the way you write the twins, because you always manage to make it seem genuinely loving, not just about sex. Well done, as always.

I especially loved the part with Kaoru spurring Hikaru on with his words. Seeing as how words and articulation are one of Kaoru's gifts, that was very appropriate. Of course Hikaru would be helpless against that. ;)

Good luck on your exam! I know it's today, so you might not see this in time, but I hope you do well. _

I know how you feel about missing writing this stuff. I have been in a serious rut, so instead of participating in NaNoWriMo, I have set a goal to have three fanfic updates in the month of November. I hope I can do it. I miss writing as much as I love reading this stuff, deep down. :3
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Great story! Is this the end or are you going to continue it? I liked this!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I loved this. :) Very nicely done.
SuikaChan555 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was awesome!

Great smut combined with a little angst and fluff... w

You've done an amazing job again!

And, SUPER GREAT LUCK FOR YOUR NURSING LICENCE EXAM, CAI-CHAN!

What was it? Gambaro yo? :3 *huggles*

And yays! More twincest in September! :D
Voidance chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Aw... (Stands still for a while and starts to turn into a muddle of mapple syrup). Okay, fine, maybe 'aw' wasn't the right sound effect when you read the steamy smut. Sweet Lord, I never knew my little Kaoru can have such a dirty mouth, and it's really not a surprise that I find myself liking that side of him. Well, *I* would certainly have lost control as well had I been in Hikaru's position (Yeah, right, keep dreaming), because a sexy Kaoru with his dirty little talk is too much to handle. Honestly. I've been craving for smut lately, and I have to say that you didn't disappoint me one bit XD.

And this is where the 'aw' comes: I absolutely love it when Hikaru's upset with himself for having gone too rough on his baby brother. That had hit the point that everything between them isn't just senseless physical desires, there is love as well - the love which both of them acknowledged as 'bittersweet'. I love your definition of the word (yeah, the clean one and the... less clean one XD), and 'bittersweet' is exactly how I feel after I've finished reading this story. It reminds me of the fact that the love between them isn't something that's widely accepted by the society. But it also reminds me of this: They didn't care. As long as they have each other, everything is alright.

And don't worry about the fight. I'm sorry for the unreasonable request as well, because I know it's impossible to write a twin fight between Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin. They're, after all, Hikaru and Kaoru XD. I'm totally satisfied with this story, and now I'm eagerly waiting for December to come... so that you can write more... (I know, I'm so greedy.)

Good luck on your license exam :D.
Laimielle chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Open communication during sex is good. That's just a nice way to say that I likey the dirty talk. Haha. xp That was really hot. I enjoyed it very much. _

On a more serious note, I really want to mention that I liked the double analogy you used for bittersweet. The meaning in the title totally clicked when I got to that part and I thought that was brilliant, how you tied the title together with the story. People forget to do that sometimes, for some reason.

Ahh, I love how worried Hikaru was. :) So sweet. I don't care if I'm sappy for thinking that.

I didn't know you were working toward a nursing license. That's really cool. I hope you do well. :)