Reviews for Ashara
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
That was a great story. Wonderfully executed with nice twists and turns to keep me reading. I honestly started at 10:00 this morning and could not put it down.
Akemi713 chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
I love this story so much! You're amazing writing skills never cease to amaze me :D

Makes me want to get a smiley tattoo...Lol, maybe not
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
This is a gorgeous story. I really enjoyed it! Even though Roxas' gender issues were confusing to begin with, you swiftly explained them and everything unfolded wonderfully. I loved reading this, thank you so very much! :)
Lolol chapter 10 . 2/3/2010
Sorry but... do not want. ._.; (not into ... harems? xD)
Agusta chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
Wow that story was beautiful...It reminded me of when girls are little they always want to be the princess and get a happily ever after with a handsome prince...well I guess I'm just a sucker for happy endings :)
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Yay for happy endings! Although the bit about Axel dieing in a hunting trip and Roxas commiting suicide threw me off a bit. But still. Well done!
Tekko chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
Oh man! I can't believe it's over ;; I was actually expecting more opposition from Miss-Bitch-A-Lot but the 'happy ending' made me LOL so loud I startled the buns XD Wrapped in a nice little bow, there's nothing I can really point our or complain about. Great job! *_*

~Tekko
Naive-Symphony chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
aw yay, a happy ending! and lol xion/lexaeus
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
This is a charming, interesting, and lovely story. It's quirky, too. I can't say what I like about it, but...I just like it. The out of characterness was not terrible, just a little different. I even enjoy Xion's more happy and violent version then her typical reserved and calmer self.

Even the original characters, whom for me usually loose me in a story, were lovely and approperiate and perfect. From humble but gentle Jenni to Kohla's change for a stuck up to a warrior princess, and even Raoul from the begining was awesome.

I cheer for this story!
HellzCrusader chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
wonderful! seqeuls are awesome and i am so so so sorry i haven;t kept up on reading all of your update! T_T
Yaoi.Loving.Jew chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
This is over too? Aw man... I liked the italicized part at the end though. Letting me know what would happen.
sakuraswolf chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
AW THAT WAS SO CUTE !

This is the only story I've read that can actually end with such a cliche happy ending 3
Spittfyre chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
D'aw, such a sweet story! Xion's ending was hilarious! The epilogue was a bit sad though, I know they die eventually, but it's usually not mentioned in the stories...
Fox-Sin chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
love it it was a really good story