Reviews for Broken
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh Alex... You're the one non broken thing Liv has noticed!
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Awesome job ! XP
Ballad Of A Broken Heart chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I loved this! You did an excellent job! Ahhhhh! Amazing!
Amends to the Living chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
this was truly beautiful and i loved the poetic air that it had to it, without being ooc or overcomplicated. i think the whole concept captures olivia perfectly, considering her background and her job occupation. plus, the last line would melt any a/o shipper's heart.

very clever, well done (:
Badmuts32 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Beautiful!
madeleine68 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is a really amazing story. Good work!
Kirbe chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I really liked the style in which this was done. I thought you represented Olivia very well you gave her a preoccupation that fits very well with what we see from the show a woman that recognizes vulnerability and pain and does everything in her power to set things right even knowing its never going to be quite the same, and i think Alex's thoughts at the end are could be very much in line with any fic where the ladies begin a relationship after Alex's of the sentences where a little unsophisticated and halted the flow a bit like the first sentence of the 13th paragraph but over all i enjoyed your story.
NowYouKnowYouKnowItNow chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Beautiful, very well written..
JrBenson chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I really enjoyed this. Very well written.
vampire865 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
aw i had to read that last line like ten times to understand it. *tear* but i also think that's a creative idea. good job.

L8rs! -Squishy-
drowzee insomniac chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This was a great fic. After I read it, I noticed that it was complete. I want a sequel! :D I love your writing. Keep up the great work.
Vigi24 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
..omg..

This was REAL nice!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This is great!
vonego88 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I loved it!. It was a great story and it shows a really different side of Olivia that it's kind of mysterious and hot too!. I loven when Alex wonder if she would have to be broken for Olivia to notice her. Great Job!.
SilkpoetV chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was a good ficlet, I hope there is a sequel or something because it was really good, I would love to read more.

Thanks for sharing