Reviews for The Sun and the Rainfall

Sasuke is so adorable!
LouiseUchiha chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
It was quick xD
LouiseUchiha chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
To be sincere I feel bad for Sasu, everybody is focusing about how Naruto feels...But they are not paying attention about Sasuke.
LouiseUchiha chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
This was so sad T_T
LouiseUchiha chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Poor Sasuke! I felt so sad!
LouiseUchiha chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Wait...I want to know something..they were already a couple?
LouiseUchiha chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
I am really enjoying this!
LouiseUchiha chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Interesting. This is really interesting.
It has to be very very frightening if you dont remember yourself.
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was so heartbreaking!
Wistful-Eyes chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
I read this then forgot to review and thankfully found it again. Very sweet story and I love how you did Sasuke without his memories; just full of bare emotion and confusion as to why the sight of Naruto churns up so many feelings. Naruto's conflict and resentment for Sasuke taking the risk that led to his accident, and the dance around Sasuke's hesitant probing as to what they were was very well done. Amnesiafic is a trope but you did a great job with the emotional intensity experienced by the two, and thus the reader. The juxtaposition between Sasuke with his memories back and memory-less Sasuke was pretty fun too. Now I see why Naruto was so unsure of his standing with Sasuke, dealing with that kind of gruffness! I will be coming back to read this story again in the future.
LouiseUchiha chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
:3 so cute
Dobbygrl chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
I loved your story :) You are great at expressing the emotions of the characters.
LillyTigress chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
I thought it might interest you to know that I had amnesia once and although I did not know who I was, I still knew how to do these things I had learned to do with no knowledge of how I learned them. It was weird and frightening. It did not last long, just a matter of hours, but it did leave a very strong impression. Thirty years later I can remember exactly how it felt to realize I had no idea who I was.