Reviews for Quiet
The Rambler13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
*drowns in heaps of beautiful, beautiful fluff*
readingpower chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Great story, but when is it placed?
Fathommyeyes chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
One of the best SuFins in the history of SuFin. Brilliant~ Such detail that really fit. And I didn't see a single error in spelling or grammar. For that, I thank you. Very, very much.
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
So cute~! You did a great job describing this scene, it was so sweet! :)
679-Homicidal-Intent-679 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I loved this piece! Beautiful. Actually made me cry.
ByrdIsTheWyrd chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This is such pretty prose, I'm very impressed!
Latia chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
S-so I already faved this on dA but it deserves to be faved again!

This is one of my favorite APH fanfics. :3 You've established a really good mood, with some really nice imagery. Top notch work~
Isolde von der Wiese chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Awwww! I have now melted into a puddle of sugary fangirl...SO KAWAIIIIIIOMGOMG *incoherent rambling about how much I lovelovethiss and want to buy Berwald a freakin' psychology book or self-help book about confessing your feelings*
Vivecka chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hngh I remember reading this on the LJ comm and it's just as amazing as I remember. It's just written so beautifully, calmly.
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh bloody motherland, I've been reading so much sweet stuff lately I now have no teeth left. Gee thanks Dominick.
deleted9account chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow, this is amazing, to say the least.

"The idea of going back to being alone, even for so short a time, made him feel like his body was a cage that was too small for him, but his insides couldn't stop growing." - that is one of the most creative simlies I've ever read. This story had the perfect tender touch between these two, like a nature that can only be brought out by one another. Wonderful job, I envy your skill!
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
so cute! i love your descriptiveness especially. i got a very clear image of everything and just wow. i love it. ANd I love Berwald an aweful lot to XD it would be really hard not to