Reviews for Yes the Hard Way
carlacipo chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Unknown Personality chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Charming, as always. The fic, I mean ;p
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
LOL that would really be easier for both of them, but my guess is that it wouldn't be half as funny
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
LOL, nice wrap-up
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
lol! not my favorite episode, but this fic just made it a little better :)
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
lol! not my favorite episode, but this fic just made it a little better :)
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That was really well done :)

You had both Peter and Neal completely in character and I chuckled at how Neal pointed out to him at the beginning that keep asking something really does usually result in Peter just giving in!

He was right too, at the end. It would definitely be easier for Peter if he just said 'Yes' from the start in future..

I really enjoyed this.
Lynda chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
You captured the impish nature of Neal. Keep writing these add-in's to the stories.
Aeryn Entari chapter 1 . 2/3/2010

Neal is too cute but then so is Peter! I love this show!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I do love Neal and his penchant for breaking the rules - it's what he's best at ;D
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was good. I always thought there were a few things missing from that episode...
J. Rosemary Moss chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Brilliant missing scene-thanks for rounding out that episode. :)
Tuva chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was absolutely spot on. I could hear their voices the whole time. Plus it was sweet and funny. Thank you!
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
You've got a really good pair of missing scenes here and, once again, you keep that sharp edge of realism in place. Neal's a hazard to Peter's well-ordered life and mind, a pest and a help all at once.

I should've known you'd be great with yet another 'early' relationship.
lynw21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
You have captured the subtle, child-like side of Neal. I can see Peter's frustration in trying to "teach" him while of course it turns out that Neal was right, they do need him.