Reviews for King of Corrupted Hearts
harmonyleaf chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
I remember reading this fic awhile back, and loving it immensely. When I first saw that you were rewriting it, I could not tell you how excited I was! One of my favorite fics in the SC fandom, being rewritten! That being said, please continue to do your best on these updates! Please take your time and make them the best you can, and I'm extremely sure that everyone will love them!
XxMidnightkissxX chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Wow so... depressing
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
My patience isn't gone yet. I'm just happy to know that the story isn't dead.
Hope chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Can't wait for more, though it really is a sad story...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
I love this! I hope you continue even though it's been awhile. Even though stories are usually Amuto I like the Kaimu! Too bad it's one-sided T_T
Oh well, I'm really impressed, not many Shugo Chara storied are this good! You rock!
GreenLavender chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Damn, I love this! Please continue (even thought this was a long time ago)
vickj chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
awesomeness to the author
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Day-um!
Estarflame chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Is the boy really a boy? you took a while to describe that "he" was a boy. its me EStarflame from deviantart
AmazingMahu chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Wow! I'm really glad I stopped by to read this! You had me at the prologue, really, but now I have to finish the whole story. This is so great!
nagatsuka chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
NOO! K-KUKAI! NAGIIIII! Aw, sad face! Those ar my two favorite characters! Anyway, update! C'mon Aimz, don't go all writer's block-y on ME now! You got a great story here! Heck, I'm at nine chapters with only 32 reviews, but you got 8 chapters and 111 reviews! Go-go, Aimz-chan! Look at me, all genki girl-y. I love Keen (Best name EVER!), and I need to know what's going on with Amu and Tadase! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE don't ever give up! Keep it going!
nagatsuka chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
'Quiet touches of wind weaved its way through gaps, kissing trees and bushes and wrapping around them like ribbons.' Oh my goodness, I LOVE THAT LINE! Keep up the great work!
nagatsuka chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
...SAAYAAAA!

Oh,Saaya! *Laugh track.* Well, I've finally gotten around to reading this! I'm likin' Keen so far, but I'm deprived of some facetime back in Tokyo. HOW IS MY BELOVED KUKAI HOLDING UP? Anyway, you never cease to impress me. Now, update you fool! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!

...

Uh, that was my Tadase imitation, heh heh.
KiyomiDragneel754 chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Are you going to finish it?

Cause I really like it so I want to finish reading
ChihiroAyasato chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
And for once we see the more mysterious side of Shugo Chara.

I always thought that most of the anime was too happy in a sense. (except for the last few eps of Doki which were well done).

Tadase's wish, eh?

Well, his true wish was to be more assertive.

But I guess here you mean he became a king?

A nice start, it's quite intriguing.