Reviews for Haphazard Musings
LiahFaile chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Me likey :)

It's very well written! And It's really sweet and easy to read! Please update more!
Lena-Nicole-10 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
cute! all of it is so cute :D
ruko chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
just too amazing
infiniteternity chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I love how you wrote this 2 years ago, and yet I am sitting here, the series barely finished, jumping up and down impatient for more. I do not generally have these childish fits of impatience, but your stories reminded me of just how sweet Shinobi Life was, and just how eager I am to read the continuation of it. Thank you for bringing up those sweet memories with your equally sweet little slice-of-life one-shots. I had fun :)
KaoriCarrie chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oh my god! This is so sweet! I LOVE it! I don't care how long since you wrote this, but I want moooore KagexBeniii! ! ! XD oh why on earth does the archive only has less a handful of KagexBeni stories? Great job, mendori-chan! I hope you're still active :) Because I'm subscribing you!
Sugarpops chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
this is so cute

LaughsWithTears chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Well, *I* loved it. :)
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
someone needs to write more of this category~
CatharticVevina chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Hehehe Kagetora's addicted to Beni's kiss XD Cute oneshots! 3 I just hope the author of Shinobi Life releases volume 10... it's been too long now. T~T
noROSAno chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
like ferseriously.

that little chapter was so frickin adorable (:

i lovelovelove your writing style so keep up the good work
cookies4gir chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
everyone loves cookies. it's funny. i like it. shame on him stealing a kiss from a minor. baka pedophilic pervert. though he is kawaii.
noROSAno chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
gosh, i just started reasing Shinobi Life and it is ah-mazing :D

these little snippits are absolutely adorable (:

please keep updating & i'll love you forever
omigosh chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
CUTE! i 3 shinobi life! people need to write more fanfiction for it! :P GRR~
bells-mannequin chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
aww thats cute 3 I'd love to read more about those two from you :D
c.cristina chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
soo cute~ *aw-ing all the way*
love your writing :) and you kept them in-character cool