Reviews for Harry Potter & the Order of the Midnight Phoenix
not good chapter 1 . 5/18
bad
observentuser chapter 5 . 5/15
Love it. Especially liked the "vision" that Ginny had BAHAHAHAHA!

Looking forward to more chapters :-)
Harry takes the guys to the movie but it gets sold out so they watch the original trilogy. Later ginny does the vader reveal to Bellatrix after the will reading and after she gets the information about Dumbledore she defects from voldy and joins harry and Co.
Zach bishop chapter 5 . 4/17
Let ginny do a Empire reveal to Bellatrix after the will reading and she defects from voldy and joins harry and Co.
Zach bishop chapter 2 . 4/17
Why not harry make a mutation elixir causing him and his allies to be more powerful than before? (P.s give harry healing factor and metal claws)
Fantastic
Araytigre chapter 5 . 4/9
This was a lot of fun, and I like what you are doing with the characters, particularly with the thumping of Molly, of which I was surprised that Mad Eye didn't arrest her for at least "Line Theft", however attempted, on Harry (as the Last Potter, and soon to be Lord Black), and if not him, Tonks, or Hestia (as both are still active Aurors, whereas he is retired). I loved that not only did Harry and his Ladies save Amelia and the girls, but put a thump on Tom and his death munchers, especially a certain now dead Werewolf. Sadly I'm not surprised that Albus had a problem with the ending of a murderer. I wonder when Harry will confront Minerva about her being his God Mother, in which I can see Albus' hand in her prevention of her duing her duty. I do hope that your Muse will allow you to continue this story at some point (Soon!). Thank You. TTFN
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/4
Very sorry to see this has faded. It was brill!
Geeki chapter 5 . 3/29
I love the snippets from TV shows and movies. Awesome story
Good story man, you should keep this going if you ever get back to the site.
trevorhodge188 chapter 5 . 2/6
Plz continue this story
Vice Admiral chapter 5 . 1/26
I just read your story. is well written and i like the character development. the story is different from others i have read. i know it has been a few years, but i hope the muse finds you and lets you finish the story.
666illumanati chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
Pls write more of this story it is so good
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
Bring another chapter. Please!
ej-83 chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
update soon..been re-reading this for a few times..lol..