Reviews for The Manor Book
SilverLionness chapter 1 . 6/18
Oooooo scrummy, kidnapped by a book and a pervy old portrait, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Great story!
stephmarie995 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Good plot, great detail. Best written fan-fic I've read in a long time.
bookivore chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
A sudden blip that made me giggle: the books were matchmaking for Hermione. I like this Lucius, his canon self has too much potential for violence and sociopathic behavior so it's always nice to have him written with a little self-deprecation and a sense of humor (next to the haughty authority, of course).
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 1 . 6/30/2010

Sparrowling chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Taken hostage by a book: Love it! Lol D
ising4life chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
that was so hot! i loved every second of it. lucius would be exaclty like that too :)
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
lol great story! Interesting manor book and rituals!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I really liked that. An original idea wrapped in smutty goodness sprinkled with actual plot. (grins) AWESOME!

Person Of A Strange Origin
Sapphire Vial chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
VERY NICE. I love the sentient book and the pervy painting.

Very funny, made me laugh so hard. :)
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
holy hot malfoy that was fucking HOT!
Just Tori chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Please update this story! I know it's only a one-shot but it could be so much more, i feel you kind of left us hanging a little with a cliff hanger in their :P

I would love to know what happends wtih Hermione and Lucius after this event. Their relationship from then and now on.

Please update soon.

eternal rose of destiny
Bunnyhops chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I really enjoyed this story - you kept Lucius in character and made him likeable enough for a pairing with Hermione! great job
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wow. That was great. I am glad that you decided to write a Hermione/Lucius story, I really like this pairing. Oh heck, okay, I like a lot of Hermione pairings, for the most part with an older man. hehe Severus, Sirius, Remus, Lucius...I am not sure I have a favorite. Okay, off topic. Anyway, I really liked how you showed the friendship between these two and how it was evolving. I also liked how you showed Lucius' point of view and thought it was hilarious when she disappeared his reaction was priceless. I think you are quickly becoming one my favorite authors! ;) I will definitely have to add you to my favorite list now so I can see whenever you write a new story. I almost missed this one and I don't want that to happen in the future.
xmexlovesxyoux chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was fantastic ! Also thanks for sharing )