Reviews for Sleep, Just Sleep
Really sweet story :)
deltainfinity chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I can honestly say

I freaking LOVE you.

Finding you was ahmazing mahn.

Your writing is great and I am glad that I can read your stuff.

Keep it up!

Very sweet story!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
that was good
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
excellent shot sometimes the simplist of words are all that's needed. look forward to more soon
hrhdana chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
hey!

wonderful job. cant wait til she learns to trust like that.

would she run in the morning?
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I don't know how you do it, but you do it. You write so beautifully and your words convey so very well what you mean (how the hell do you do it?) that it is impossible not to love your stories. That's talent. :)

allthatisevil
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I would love to see this happen on the show. They already communicate so well without words - in fact, I sometimes think they do that better than when they speak! Good job picking up on that.
Monotufu chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This story made my day!I love it!
DahliaPeesly chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I really liked this story, it was very fluffy. I really adored how you kept each in character. Even Brennan despite the fact that she normally isn't that scare but I can see that happening. Great job.
xoSnickersxo chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
aww that was so cute. i loved the last line! it reminded me of click when she asks "will you still love me in the morning" to which adam sandler replies "forever and ever, babe." it was cute. not as cute as this story though ]
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was very sweet. So true to Booth & Brennan. Well written. Amazing job. The last line was perfect. :)
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
And reviews you shall have!

THat was very Good!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was beautiful!

I'm a sucker for them comforting each other.

Life really is too short. How many times do theyb almost have to lose each other before they finally realize that, seriously.

Fantastic job! Very sweet.

Leah