Reviews for Changed times
childofthegarlicbreadassassin chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
OHH! do remus and lily just because remus is that cool!
adenoide chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Dumby keep again a secret from Harry.
xmarshall chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
harry to be his own father
TheIliad chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
hope you continue this soon, it is very ineteresting, and different, I do not like it when fanfiction auhors make harry depite knowing everything about snape at the Sytherin. It is amazing
nightwing27 chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
man you're disgasting every story you writeen has those disgasting gays
nightwing27 chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
good chapter
nightwing27 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
please don't even think of putting harry with a guy
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
good chapter wow I like how's it going good job
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
good start I'm planning one my self but longer around 250 or 260 chapters soul bond, heir, royal and maybe elf harry will be bonded with herimone and ginny. I'm planning on harry to finish up snake face and his death eaters in the first war but first him and his bonded will train in a time chamber and then go to founder's time, they will be even more fun stuff after they return to the present good thing I have all the time I want to write no school, no work and no love life for now so I can write non stop
Neeshack chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
nice!
keeperoliver chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
oi vay! this is getting stranger and stranger. lily may never get a man. they are all gay. this is too funny. you have got one sick sense of humor, that's all i've got to say. what next, remus loves canines. unless harry stays straight, lily is doomed. harry may never be born. if voldamort ever made it to hogwart during this time, he would go into a comedic coma. hears to harry being his own father, it's only fitting. looking forward to more what ever this is, although it is funny as sh**. keep me laughing, i need it. TTFN, TTYL, RSVP ASAP.
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I would love for Sirius and Liam to became better friends. I also James and Serevus came stay boyfriends too. I Lily and Remus found someone in the end too.

Terri
Kirsten Bradshaw chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
JAMES! With SNAPE! thats done right crazy! please get lily and james
Neeshack chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Interesting!
keeperoliver chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
this should make an interesting story. it already has a good start. shocking, but good. it really does set up a scenario where liam and lily could get together. it also sets up a situation where severus and james could get their wish and be together. it seems lily is already attracted to liam. if liam avoids peter and befriends sirius and remus, along with james and severus, it may set up his desired wish, just not in the way he imagined it. it will be interesting to see which way you will go with it. update soon and often. ttfn, ttyl, rsvp asap.