Reviews for Taken
CW chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Like the concept of Brennan being kidnapped and Booth going after her, with his military background it has a lot of possibilities. Two big problems with the scenario in this story are 1. they have Bin Laden's DNA on file so it would be an easy check 2. sending a highly educated woman into this part of the world is the last thing to do. She wouldn't have lasted a week.
Reviewee chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
So OOC its not even funny..
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This one is good.. a bit of love a bit of worry.. a bit of action... I have to say i am almost surprised to not have sen a slimier story on TV. Oh and a Betti treat in the finishing lines give ya a nice smile to.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
go booth!

saving his woman!
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I loved this lttle story!:):) It was beautifuly written! I loved how you paced this story out and how you didn't name the baby, because that way it doesn't disapoint anyone if they wouldn't like the name you chose, so good choice on that one!:):) Loooooooed it!:):)
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
a good pretty good story! :) as usual, you write really good stories :P
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
excellent shot just shows what booth will do to protect his Bones and wonderful a baby booth too. love it as always look forward to more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
It kinda loses something when all your stories are full of "hahaha"s...
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wonder what kinda hell child that'll be? X3

XD XD XD
tkelparis chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I find it amusing that - aside from the love-making and the baby - my favorite part of the story is reading that Booth told off Obama. Oh, Booth telling pretty much anyone off is hot, but I really enjoyed that mental image. Hope there were live-feed cameras around to capture the whole thing... Anyway, sweet and angst all in one. Thank you.
NatesMama chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love it! Especially Booth telling Obama off...I would pay to see that. ;)

Great job.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Hi there,

Oh what a lovely story...sad and happy too...Poor Bones and poor Booth...having only a very short time together before she had to go away...Love how she proposed to him...Of course he would go after her, he always would and always will...Loved how she was pregnant and that they had a little girl...Really sweet...

Ger