Reviews for Fifteen Days
Dana chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I loved this story! I am hoping that there will be a sequel and you will continue because I would love to know what Lois says and where they go from here. You're writing is excellent! You really know how to write the characters and they're dialogue! Please write more!
finn1013 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Loved it. Will there ever b a sequal
Ravyn chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So many things about Superman leaving for 5 years that baffled me. So many. I love that his absolute determination to do the best for her is here, but that he is forced to realize (in a much shorter time span) that he isn’t always right. Love that Jimmy helps out with that (love Jimmy!) and that it gets to slap him upside the head like a 2x4. It’s going to be a rocky first trimester, I can only imagine, but love that you just know they get to battle it out. And work it out.
spaceshuttleto chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was lovely! Beautiful piece. Angsty but the ending was so so so lovely. Well, I liked it. My breath caught at the last part and I was like 'Go Clark!' Anyway, fantastic piece, great job!
kessilover chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
the story deserve another chapter . great you'll think of making a sequel to it...

VeroGeller chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was great! and it deserves to be continued... pretty please? I want to see Lois' reaction to Clark's revelation in this universe. She's going to kick his a$$ xD
Twylyte chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Ooh boy. This story is definately worth continuing. Great lead up to the reveal, now we just need to know what happens. Don't leave us hanging, please!

ggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I love it! I had really wished they showed this more because they dont really in the movies... but you did it wonderfully. If you have time maybe you could write the rooftop conversation? Make it two-shot? I completely understand if you dont want to, I do it all the time on my own stories but i think i'd be amazing :) Great Job!
MegasaurusRex101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Oh COME ON! Really? That's where you leave it?

Okay . . . lack of Lois' response not-withstanding, still brilliant . . . I love Clark's internal conflict . . .

but come on! . . . all well . . . I'm just going to have to satisfy myself with your other reveals . . . :D
laughingspider chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This one was really good! REALLY good. I want another chapter, a longer sequel, something. :-) Please?

athenesolon chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I hadn't seen this story before. It's a really cool story which goes AU from SII but like many of the other people who've reviewed this story it feels like it needs/wants a sequel, even if it's a series of one-shots which look at their loves for the first five years before SR and then creates it's own version of SR. In many ways this is better than the SR plot untwist (of the Richard element) that I had been considering trying to write (don't worry-it wasn't going anywhere and I am having more fun untwisting SII:DC).
RouthFan chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Oh my goodness! This was just, I am without words! The end was just perfect. I really love how you wove in traces of Superman Returns but didn't directly follow that story arc.

What I love most about your writing (other than it's perfection) is I can so clearly hear the character's conversations and vocal inflections. So beautifully done.
KitKaos chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
To think I almost missed this little gem of yours!... It's amazing, just about the right amount of angst and funny, the right balance of what is canon and what us fans would have wished for. I love your style, the insights we get when you write those characters, your ideas, the whole set-up! Just... wow! 3
mistressbabette51 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh, yes, the amnesia story. I know Superman fans/writers are weary of it. I dispensed it also in my first story. It made for much more interesting storytelling IMO.

I like with you've done here. Makes perfect sense, and for him to finally come clean... made for a perfect ending!

I'm sure Lois won't see it that way, though.

Good job, as always! :D